« Music Forum

Whats ur fav type of music?

Posted by Joselyn

posted

Forum: Music

I personally like every type of music. i also like trying new things out, as a VERY big music lover i like them all :) 

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jesse

posted

Out of all the music I've listened to through the years 80s rock is probably my favorite. I like most other genres also, but the 80s rock sound from hair metal to heavy metal to hard rock to soft rock hits just right for me.

Report Reply

Reply by Kay

posted

im huge into hardcore punk and nu metal, i was just raised on it (:

Report Reply

Reply by d r y f r y z

posted
updated

So many genres! 

rock, nu-metal, punk rock, k-pop, thai music, emo,  hip-hop, grunge, and the list goes on for days~

Report Reply

Reply by Helena/Angel

posted

i love emo, pop punk, punk rock, and also some artists from the EDM genre (like deadmau5), i also enjoy 80s' gothic rock

Report Reply

Reply by ac3tilena

posted

hmm I think my all tine fav type of music is nu metal I love it

Report Reply

Reply by Chloaye

posted

Post hardcore, alt rock, and emo music

Report Reply

Reply by not currently using spacehey

posted

pretty much everything. i usually dislike most radio music tho. such as watered-down shittily produced reggaeton. i mostly listen to metal and reggae, i think - in terms of frequency.

Report Reply

Reply by Eryn (Kitsch Mama Obscura)

posted

My tastes are all over the place. 

I enjoy Alternative Rock, different styles of Metal (especially Power (despite that not viewed as real music), Folk, Proto, and Black Metal, Regular Disco, Italo Disco, Jazz, Progressive Rock, Blues, Novelty Music (despite that not being viewed as real music by many mainstream audiences), and some Country (Especially the talented K.d. Lang)

Report Reply