« Travel and Places Forum

i was thinking about hosting a furry meet up [Michigan] [SFW]

Posted by pickled pizza

posted
updated

Forum: Travel and Places

i was thinking about hosting a furry meet up

PLEASE COMMENT IF UR ACTUALLY SERIOUS ABOUT COMING!

if it does every happen it'll be around dearborn hights area during July or august 

rules / ect

im looking for people around the ages of 10-16 

!!!if ur above the age of 18 and try to attend the cops will be called!!!

you MUST have parent / guardians consent if 10-14 (ex; signed note / next / or in person) 

dont worry you dont need a actual suit to join! this is a fun event for everybody

homophobia / transphobia / racism / any type of discrimination towards ANYBODY is NOT allowed and you will be kicked from the meet if this is not obeyed   

try not to talk about sensitive topics around others its ok to vent but make sure they are fully ok with that before you do 

try making everybody feel included, if you see somebody off to the corner try talking to them if their ok with that 

when taking photos or videos and posting them online please make sure to ask everybody in the photo if their okay with posting or if they want their face blurred 

if you have over 5k on tiktok you'll be one of the star attendees, you will receive 25$ in cash and a huge shout out on my tiktok after the meet

make sure to bring lots of water

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by vincent / ren :3c

posted

that soundz so fun!! im not a furry but i feel like thiz would be a safe place!!!! i would attend ^^

Report Reply