« Back to the X-files nation Forum

Scully and the Supernatural

I'm sure we're all familiar with the theory that Scully is immortal. But what about the theory that she's psychic?

In many episodes - most notably "Clyde Bruckmann's Final Repose" - Scully jumps to remarkable conclusions which are quickly dismissed by Mulder as "woman's instinct". She also has an extremely interesting relationship with death. She sees her father after his death, and also appears to be able to communicate with Melissa while she is dying (how else would Melissa know not to call Mulder "Fox"?). Their mother Mrs Scully also mentions interactions with dead loved ones. Melissa continually urges Scully to stop fighting against her own intuition and spirituality.

My theory is that all of the Scully women are psychic. Does anyone else have any thoughts?

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Broadway21

posted

I agree with you...I believe that she is psychic...and her Catholic Christian Faith helps to unlock her Christ Given supernatural abilities. She would also be considered a Christian Prophet, and a Christian Oracle...like the beautiful women in the Biblical Movie "300," starring Gerard Butler that is based off of The Holy Bible Chapter Titled "The Book Of Judges," which is all about Christian Wars, Warriors, Soldiers, Mystics, And Assassins...(Think Assassin's Creed video games). I agree with you on everything that you have uncovered about Agent Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson). She is definitely some kind of a Christian Psychic/Mystic, and was Blessed with Great Power from God Himself.

Report Reply

Reply by PaigePajic

posted

Love this!

Report Reply