« Back to the SpaceHey Forum

Suggestion: Forum/Group threads should be sorted by "Last Post" by default.

Posted by Eamon

posted

Forum: SpaceHey Group

Right now, when starting a new topic, it is very difficult for it to be seen/any discussion to take place because we have to manually sort the threads by "Recent Topics". Right now, they are sorted by "Top Topics" (threads with the most posts) by default, and some of these threads haven't received replies in months (even years in some cases). Sorting the threads by "Last post" will eliminate these issues and result in the forums/groups being more active.

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ms Myspace

posted

This has been suggested since I joined SpaceHey and I'm still surprised they haven't added it. I feel like if they do the forums would get to be a lot more active 

Report Reply

Reply by Eamon

posted

It has been suggested a lot and every single time, it falls on deaf ears. Not sure why.

Report Reply

Reply by CosyTea

posted

I agree with this 100%, it's kinda difficult to find any conversation in the forums due to how they're sorted

Report Reply

Reply by N30V3N0M

posted

Yeah, also, a notification will help as well, whenever someone replies to a thread you're in.

Report Reply

Reply by Juan

posted

7 months later and this is still an issue.

Report Reply

Reply by Eamon

posted

This is still an issue... It would work wonders in improving discussion in the forums and allowing new topics to be more easily seen if it was implemented.

Report Reply