my favourites r stick insects!!!! they r jus funky lil guys ehEHEHEH

Report Reply

Reply by mintergalactic

posted

yeah, they're really cool!

Report Reply

Reply by jamie 👾

posted

I do definitely think that goliath beetles are pretty rad, and for bugs i've handled myself, i also think that hornworms are pretty neat! They're so odd to touch though, they have the consistency of a gummy bear and I just never expected any insect to have that.

Report Reply

Reply by mintergalactic

posted

yeesh, that sounds sorta like a pest

maybe you should get that checked :P

Report Reply

Reply by JillTheSomething

posted

Moths are cute. Specifically this one.
Rosy Maple Moth

Report Reply

Reply by Kd

posted

Butterflies <3

Report Reply

Reply by mintergalactic

posted

butterflies are beautiful insects indeed!

fun fact: the caterpillar of a blue alcon butterfly is often mistaken by ants as its own larvae, so the ants take it back inside the nest and start to nurse it. the caterpillar eats the ants' larvae in secret. after it turns into a butterfly, it leaves the nest.
it's such a fascinating butterfly!

Report Reply

Reply by deleted

posted

I LIKE CRICKETS AND CICADAS! THEY’RE REALLY RELAXING TO LISTEN TO ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by Robotic Gunner

posted

Big fan of luna moths. Things are fuckin humongous, but they're actually really pretty. Love that shade of light green.

Report Reply

Reply by furbyz0ntheRADi0_

posted

I have always hates stinkbugs. They are invasive and my cat got sick for a week after eating one and they're annoying. I used to think that their only pro was that they weren't actually stinky. My friends and I hate stinkbugs so much that there is a stinkbug hate channel in our discord server. 

Half a week ago a stinkbug got into my room. it buzzed around and then fell into my hair. I put it into a plastic pokeball toy I had laying around. Now i had a stinkbug in a pokeball. I intended to punish it for its existence in my proximity. I brought it to school where I enjoyed showing people my new pokemon. But I still hated the thing.

Then, at lunch, i made a crucial mistake. I asked my friend, "what should I name it?" and she said "suffer" which i misheard as 'supper'. And then the bug was named Supper. 

Once one names a thing, one begins to hold affection for it. To my initial horror, Supper became very cute. But the horror vanished soon enough, leaving only Love. Supper is now my dear son. He lives in my pokeball and I feed him scraps from school lunch. My landscaping teacher gave me a piece of sponge to give him water. I have had Supper for 4 days and he is near and dear to me now.

Report Reply