Report Topic

36 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Lilliana Blackstar

posted

Your name - Lilliana
Pronouns - She/Her or They/Them
Location - Seattle, WA USA
Your current Path - Wiccan, ATC WISE Tradition.  Eclectic influences:  Buddhism, Hellenistic Reconstructionism, Norse Paganism, Irish Paganism
Anything else you want to share -  I am a professional Astrologer and Tarot Card Reader.  I hold an Associates Degree in Pagan Ministry and soon will have a Bachelor's Degree.

Feel free to send a friend request or ask me questions!

Report Reply

Reply by GanjaTokingBear

posted

My name changes depending on who is addressing me, few get my true name correct without correction, ganjabear and yetti are two nicknames. 

Im a follwer of thor and of vidar the silent. 

I am a druidic heathen and a nomadic individual whenever not enjoying life inside the boreal forest where i live up here in the dead center of Alaska. 

Report Reply

Reply by Bethany Locke

posted

Your name - Bethany

Pronouns - She/Her

Location - TX

Your current Path - Eclectic Grey Witch 🖤

Anything else you want to share - 29 Capricorn , Aquarius , Capricorn ⬆️ . I grew up within the craft watching and learning from my grandmother. I’m a lover of the Moon, Books, Tarot, Shadow work, Astrology, Herbs, Magic and anything of the occult.

Report Reply

Reply by XxAlexisNicolexX

posted

Your name - Alexis 
Pronouns - She/Her
Location - AL US
Your current Path - I am currently a poly-theistic eclectic pagan witch I believe in karma but I am not subscribed to Wicca or any other poly-theistic or natural faith/religion. I believe in honoring the world around me and karma in the what goes around comes around sense. I love the idea of making my path and practice my own while also honoring and respecting cultures. Most of my beliefs come from my ancestral cultures.
Anything else you want to share - I'm also super alternative and enjoy spooky things and anime.

Report Reply

Reply by Nat Corvid

posted
updated

Name : Nat
Pronouns : They/Them
Your current Path : Eclectic Witch focusing on Hearth Magic
Anything else you want to share : Always looking to chat and make more friends.

Report Reply

Reply by John the Verbose

posted

Your name - John 
Pronouns - he/him/his
Location - Minneapolis 'burbs of Minnesota
Your current Path - Reformed Druidism
Anything else you want to share - ceremonialist, group oriented. I run a local RDNA Grove and am member of second local independent druid Grove in the Twin Cities

Report Reply

Reply by sawa b

posted

Optional:
Your name -sara
Pronouns -female
Location -Eastern part of Washington
Your current Path - self healing with nature and protective spirits
Anything else you want to share - Capricorn who loves stones and gems but can never remember the names of them haha.

Report Reply

Hi! My name is Brittany. My pronouns are she/her. I'm 29, a homeschooling and part-time working mother of two living in small-town southeastern USA. I'm currently a practicing kitchen witch with a focus in the studies of herbology, sidereal astrology, crystal and candle magick, osteomancy, and dowsing (with a pendulum). I'm also in the process of studying runes. I'm currently in the broom closet, so to speak, and not really because I feel like I'm in some kind of danger or that I feel like I'll be judged but mostly because it's such a personal decision and no one else here at home is really interested in the practice. Our house isn't religious in any way and my husband and two children are, at the moment, atheists. I do not have a deity but my spiritualism from my younger years is returning, just this time, with a different flavor. I hope to get to know more people here. Thank you for reading!

♓︎ ♓︎ ⬆️♈︎  𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓷𝔂   ☿ ♓︎ ♀️ ♓︎ ♂️ ♒︎

Report Reply

Reply by BuggyD

posted

Your name - Diana

Location - Salt Lake City, UT USA
Your current Path - In the process of redefining that or embracing it undefined. Shall see.
I keep my spirituality rather to myself, it's just a very personal thing for me and not something I feel the need to share much of.  If I feel safe enough in the group, I may open up a bit.  Mostly, I tend to draw from what we know/assume was Celtic Paganism and am somewhat studying Slavic Paganism.  I also work a bit with ancestors.

I'll only accept friend requests if we have interacted and have enjoyed conversation.

Report Reply

Reply by protopip ミ✭

posted
updated

Hey, call me Pip. He/they pronouns located in central Appalachia. I'd say eclectic path because I've absorbed several influences from the folk practices of my region and cherry-picked concepts from eastern philosophy and spirituality.

My primary concerns are to take refuge in "right faith, knowledge, and conduct," and to show reverence to the innate oneness of all things, especially regarding nature. I have dabbled in kitchen witchery and herbalism in the past, but currently, I'm putting a considerable amount of effort into energy work, and a little bit of tarot. I do not subscribe to any gods, but rather the concept that we are all tethered to an omnipresent, divine force.

Cap sun, Taurus moon, Cancer rising.

Feel free to add me!

Report Reply

Reply by Satan's Lavendar

posted

Your name - Lavendar is fine for now
Pronouns - she/her
Location - NV, USA
Your current Path - eclectic, dabbly, intuitive. Mostly tarot.
Anything else you want to share - I've been off and on since I was a teenager, but I started working with Hekate earlier this year and life has been insane ever since. I'm not consistent with anything in my life, but I keep getting signs to keep exploring this way.

Report Reply

Reply by Tony Ghost

posted

Hello All! My name is Tony, I've come here today to meet my brothers, sisters, and everyone else who identifies differently to their choosing. 

I've been loosely following the Pagan path as well as Witchcraft for a handful of years. With ADHD it's hard for me to follow a set path I wish to travel. Anywho, I've been trying my hardest to become strict with myself spiritually. I feel I am doing better, which is why I've made the step to come here to this group. 

The path I take changes, as it should. But mine, more rapidly than others. I like to view my path as a free one. The specific road I see myself on is more information and knowledge. I am asking you all, what are some books that could help me? Not only do I want the knowledge and wisdom from others but I desire to one day have a library of my own :)

I'm an open book. I would love to make more friends with like minded interests. I want to be a better Pagan. I want to be a better Witch. I want to be a better me and I want you guys to join me. 

To close this begging for attention, I give you a message. If no one told you recently, I'm proud of you all. Good day and Blessed Be.

Your name - Tony
Pronouns - he/him/they/them
Location - Death Valley, California as well as Southern Nevada
Your current Path - Information on Paganism and Witchcraft. Occultist if you will
Anything else you want to share - For the sake of you Mental Health, Be Kind but Firm.

Report Reply

Reply by Rebecca Jeane

posted

Your name - Sunny (Rebecca is my real name, if you must know lol)
Pronouns - she/her, but will always accept they/them
Location - Columbus, OH
Your current Path - Beginner lightworker
Anything else you want to share - Sun: Sagittarius, Moon: Scorpio, Rising: Taurus. Used to be a solitary witch, did some more soul-searching and kind of left that, but I still love witchcraft and Wicca. My current practice is very casual due to circumstances.

Report Reply

Reply by Elohimless 🤘🇵🇷

posted
updated

Name: You may refer to me as simply "Pucho" and/or "Pucho Almighty".

Pronouns: N/A

Current Path: N/A (I'm not a practicing Witch and/or Occultist, I am just an Agnostic-Atheist whose fascinated by the subject matter)

P.S: I LOVE reading books and/or watching documentaries/movies/TV shows about Witchcraft/Occult stuff! (If you have any recommendations please name them and/or message me).

P.P.S: Feel free to send me a friend request! 

Report Reply

Reply by weed mem

posted
updated

weed mem 

male 

Ancestral shaman

age You are unworthy

Report Reply

Reply by Deathwitch1312

posted

hey im Amneh 

my pronouns are all 
im 14 
i live in the us 
and i have been doing this for 2 years i work in lots of different things but i do consider myself a death witch as u see is also my profile name 

Report Reply

Reply by Ky ⛧

posted

Hello~
Your name - Ky
Pronouns - She / her / they / them
Location - USA 
Your current Path - Wicca and amateur witch 
<3

Report Reply

Reply by Sam

posted

Name: Sam :)
Pronouns - they/them
Location - nj 
Your current Path - idrk yet im still new and learning so I wanna explore a bit more before I figure it out 

Report Reply

Reply by ☆Sol☆

posted

Name: Sol

Pronouns: they/them
Current Path: Eclectic w a focus on divination, green witchcraft, and kitchen witchery, getting into ancestor work too
Other: Pisces Sun, Libra Moon, Cancer Rising. Apollo devotee. I incorporate music and art into my practice, as well as some folk practices I picked up on from my family in the Appalachians.

Report Reply

Reply by Rebel the Scene Wolfgirl

posted
updated

Your name - Rebel
Pronouns - She/her, they/them
Location - California
Your current Path - Hellenic + Norse revivalism
Anything else you want to share - I consider myself a naturalistic pantheist in terms of spiritual views. I do not believe in the existence of literal, supernatural deities (but I'm not opposed to the possibility and don't shame those who do believe), instead I see them as archetypes and pieces of the greater whole that is the universe. They are transcendent in the sense that what they represent is greater than us, and that through the power of stories, we can come to a deeper understanding of how we and our world are but pieces of one great totality.

Report Reply

Reply by Jonathon Bellehaven

posted

Rev. Jonathon S. Bellehaven; M.Th.

Instructor | co-Founder of the Bellehaven Family Tradition
Co-Owner | Bellehaven Family Creations
Crisis Intervention Counselor
Ordained Wedding Officiant

Journalist for the Pagan Business News Network

Rev. Bellehaven is a licensed and ordained Interfaith Minister, Wedding Officiant, Crisis Intervention Counselor, and Spiritual Adviser, having performed professional spiritual services such as interfaith, Pagan, and Christian weddings and handfastings since 2010.

A part of the North Georgia Pagan community for more than a decade, Rev. Bellehaven has helped to establish several community events as a vendor coordinator and organizer for events such as Pagan Pathways Festival, Beltane Bash, Pagan Pathways Festivals, various events hosted by and as a member of North Georgia Solitaries, a contributor to the Pathways Pagan Prison Ministry, a contributor and supporter of the Pagan Pathways School, and volunteer team member for Church of the Spiral Tree’s Pagan Prison Ministry in a collaborative project that later became known as the first Pagan festival to ever be held behind prison walls within the United States (Foothills Correctional Institute.)

Rev. Bellehaven is known for being a long-time Co-Host and Organizer of the Atlanta Pagan Marketplace of Ideas and is a charter member of the trifecta team who franchised Atlanta Pagan Marketplace of Ideas from a single 9-hour day event, into The Pagan Marketplace of Ideas©, a weekend-long Pagan convention capable of being held in any city across the nation.

Having roots in his introduction to witchcraft through British Traditional Witchcraft, he has spent the better part of a decade studying shamanic ritual and medicine from the Cherokee and Andean tribes, incorporating them together into a syncretic blend which he has been teaching since 2012 as a guest instructor or guest speaker among various events and within various covens across North Georgia.

Rev. Bellehaven is a co-founder of the Bellehaven Family Tradition of Witchcraft and Bellehaven Family Creations. He is a happily married father of two living quietly in North Georgia with plans to move to the New England area in the near future.

You can jump into a conversation with Rev. Bellehaven about various topics on the nights he streams on 
Twitch which is open for all to drop in and get to know him and the Bellehaven Family.

Additional Information About Rev. Bellehaven:

• Author of multiple articles for The Pagan Household e-zine including information on things such as the Scorpion Medicine Totem, building a community without walls, the Divine meaning behind “In Perfect Love and Perfect Trust”, and more.

• Former Web-Host for an online gathering of experts in various fields such as Paganism, Atheism, Satanism, Scientology, Theoretical Physics and more with guest speakers from the Pagan communities around the world ranging from the US to Ireland and Romania; guest speakers also included hosts of the Satanist International Network (S.I.N.), a Bhakta (Devotee) of the Hare Krishna faith, and a Professor of Classical Electrodynamics from the University of Alabama.

• Charter Member of Silver Pine Grove (SPG) of the Silver Pines Tradition of Witchcraft, and collaborative author of the SPG bylaws.

• Contributing Author to The Pagan Sabbat Handbook published by Charissa Iskiwitch; HPS of Silver Pine Grove.

• North Georgia Solitaries Community Volunteer on projects such as open community sabbats, Covenant of the Goddess's (CoG) Annual Spring Picnic Fundraiser, and more.

• Formerly a member of the Atlanta Pagan Round-table, currently dissolved.

• Former Community Volunteer for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta

• Former Camp Counselor of Camp Kiwanis, and outdoor branch of the Kiwanis Clubs and Boys and Girls Clubs of America trained to work with At-Risk Youths on team building skills, interpersonal communication, sportsmanship, outdoor living and survival skills, Cherokee lore, primitive archery, kayaking, naturalism in wildlife and life sciences, and orienteering.

• North Carolina Outward Bound Alumnus

• North Carolina Outward Bound School Recruiter

Report Reply

Reply by Cranky Old Witch

posted

Your name - Macey
Pronouns - She/her
Location - NJ
Your current Path - Wicca 
Anything else you want to share -  been practicing for about 35+ years. *whew* looking back, it's been a road!

Report Reply

Reply by Jessica

posted

Your name - Jessica

Pronouns - She/Her

Location - Indiana, USA

Your current Path - I've been creating my own craft; so I guess I'd be considered Solitary Witch

Anything else you want to share - I studied Wicca since I was 16 but never really felt comfortable practicing beforehand. I am now 31 years old and have been building my own craft for the past year and a half now. With the help and support of my fiance who is Viking/Vampyric. 

Report Reply

Reply by Thekelticdragon

posted

Your name - Scottie
Pronouns - He/Him
Location - Spokane WA
Your current Path - Celtic / Tuatha Da Dannan
Anything else you want to share - My profile pic is my 2 familiars/Dogs Brixie and Falcor

Report Reply

Reply by Elsie

posted

Hi! I am a green witch and practice paganism with my mother. Being a green witch to me means connecting with nature, offerings to deities, and spells to do with the outdoors. 

Report Reply

Reply by The Vampyre Vee

posted

Optional:
Your name -
The Vampyre Vee
Pronouns -
They/Them/Theirs or She/Her or The REBIS
Location -
Some Place on Earth around the East Side USA
Your current Path -
Satanism, Luciferianism, Vampyrism

ABOUT ME:
I play many important roles in the circles I keep, mainly as a Magus and an Elder.
I have been involved in occult practices all my life. Being Raised partly in the Carribean and a Diverse community in the U.S. I was fortunate to have deep connections with my roots, and learn from various traditions. But I must say that though I was influenced and raised around closed traditions like Santeria and Voodoo, I was not initiated in those Traditions and cannot speak as an authority on their practice. But There are things I know like stories, and the meaning behind certain practices.

One of my cousins who grew up along side me was half Irish and she was learning Ancestral magick from her grandmother, and through her I learned things like Psychic Development, and Dream Walking. But on my mothers side I had another cousin who was experimenting with Wicca after "the Craft" premiered in 1996. and through her, I learned the art of Glamour magick.

But Culturally I was raised within a Spiritist community, which was very shamanic to my experience. we learned how to go into trance, and channel spirits, communicate with the unseen.

and I was also raised doing Tai Chi and Qigong, not knowing that later these would be KEY, to my advancing quickly in the art of Energy Manipulation such as in the art of Reiki.

but all of that is my early life. and well to spare you the strain of reading anymore. I'll cut this here.
But Currently I am a Traveler of the Left Hand Path of Primal Spirituality.

Report Reply

Reply by AmiliaBaby1990

posted

My name is Sarah and I live in North Carolina. I just started  my journey. I am learning as much as I can about Celtic Paganism, but I also want to learn more about Nordic Paganism as well because that is the path my husband is on.

Report Reply

Reply by Alicat27

posted

Merry Meet :)

I’m Ali. I’m kinda new to this but also always learning so if you have ideas I would love to know this.

I’m 35,a momma of a 11yr old.

Learning as I go along my journey and love it. I grew up Christian (yes I know) but I always felt different. I found my path at 10yrs old but didn’t do anything until 20yrs old out of fear… (family is hardcore Christians), I live in the USA 

Report Reply

Reply by EDEN

posted

Your name - Gray

Pronouns - They/Them

Location - TX

Your current Path - Luciferian Pagan who also worships Thor and Loki casually

Report Reply

Reply by jewbies

posted
updated

Your name - Jas
Pronouns - she / her / they
Location - Massachusetts, USA
Your current Path - unsuree.. (i'll figure it out soon!!)
Anything else you want to share - How do I know if a god/goddess is reaching out to me??

Report Reply

Reply by Carmina

posted

Your name: Carmina

Pronouns: She/her

Your current Path: Hellenic polytheism

Report Reply

Reply by salenism

posted

Your name - Salem 
Pronouns - she / her or they/ them
Location - CST area
Your current Path - I'm kinda new to this loll
Anything else you want to share - I've been experimenting with tarot cards and sometimes a little bit of crystals but I also want to learn how to do other things as well!!

Report Reply

Reply by Pyrobug

posted

Hello my name is Isabella!

I'm 24 from FL! I'm a practicing kitchen witch; meaning I put a lot of love, intention and incorporate spiritual practices into my cooking and everyday life. 

I am: 

Sun Aries

Moon Pisces 

Rising Sagittarius

Ill be Posting recipes and stuff on my page so shoot me a Friend request! 

Report Reply

Reply by Cecil Skelly

posted

Name: cecil

Pronouns: he/it

Current path: eclectic pagan

Other things: I’m a Hellenic and Norse pagan :)))

Report Reply

Reply by Twisted Reality

posted

Your name - Dale
Pronouns - He/him
Location -tx
Your current Path - norse pagan
Anything else you want to share - 

Report Reply

Reply by stumblebee

posted

name: marcie!
pronouns: she/her
path: eclectic wicca(? still not settled on any one path just yet)

my athame is a literal sword. 22 inches long. i, um, like blades >.<

still beginner-level, practicing sporadically, but committed to the witch's perspective on the world.

Report Reply