Report Reply

Reply by oli¥er

posted

definitely Dear Universe, Up Yours!!

Report Reply

Reply by charlie

posted
updated

i'm working on my fic recs google doc rn! it probably won't be for exclusively mcr fics, but those will definitely be one of the biggest sections :). i'll post it once i'm finished. also i usually read fic on AO3, sorry if you use wattpad.

UPDATE: i'm (mostly) finished with the MCR recs section! here's the link, let me know if there are any issues :)  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9Uoi5rx529oNotnJ78gcjTTqJ1PD291ObtS7Mh2EJE/edit?usp=sharing

Report Reply

Reply by xX Killjoy Kai Xx

posted

charlie, this is awesome. i definitely prefer AO3 to anything else due to the quality of writing on there and the fact that it's easy to find what you want and avoid what you don't. i'll definitely take the recs haha

Report Reply

Reply by Frank!

posted

You don't know a thing about my sins on wattpad

Report Reply

Reply by xX Killjoy Kai Xx

posted

i'm sure i've read or posted something worse on AO3. ^_^;

Report Reply

Reply by al3afy(FREE PALESTINE)

posted

"ROLL WITH IT" by mcrsvan on ao3

It's a time travel, Gerard Way/Reader fic and I thinks it's ongoing still. TW for suicide and stuff in that realm

Report Reply

Reply by Silvie

posted

im silvie_killjoy 

and i write stuff so go check it out if you're keen!

Report Reply

Reply by MCR_M1cr0w4ve

posted

ASOTM and fantastic basterds in monroeville :33

OOOOO.                            

Bbbbbb.V.                       

N.                             

Report Reply

Reply by XxeviexX

posted

i'm currently writing a fic called all the poison, it's a gee x oc fic. u should check it out :)

Report Reply

Reply by emopunchingbag

posted

i absolutely adore the fanfic about the demolition loverss!! ive read a couple in the past and have even made one myself and im in love :3

Report Reply

Reply by Astrid🦇

posted

Shadows fall behind by anoceanmonster on Ao3!! 

its set in the late 1800s and about how frank, an introverted reader who has never had a relationship or friends, falls in love with their new head off staff, gerard, who took over his fathers job after he died. 

it doesnt really have any triggers beside some smut i guess, and maybe slight homophobia. also someone dies but it isn't frank or gerard, so don't worry about that. 

its probably one of the best fics I've ever read, i really recommend it!! i don't even ship frerard, but i still think its amazing.

Report Reply