« Writing and Poetry Forum

fluttershy x michael afton

Posted by like dead

posted
updated

Forum: Writing and Poetry

Micheal looked across the arcade at Flutterhsy, longingly.
“H…hey…” she stuttered, blushing under his gaze.
“Hi.” he responded flatly. Ever since his traumatic childhood he did not know how to respond with emotion to anything, but this girl….she stirred up something he had never felt before. Feelings.
“Look….MMMMicheal….I really like your purple hair.” she said, shyly.
“T…thank you.” he said, with slight emotion in his voice. Then, trembling, he said “Fluttershy, will you go out on a date with me?”
“OMG!” She responded “Yes!”
They had a wonderful time getting ice cream and pistachio salad, but when the date came to an end, Micheal had a strange wave come over him. He led Fluttershy up to the roof of his apartment. “I wanted to share this special spot with you:)” he said, grinning. “Awww, thanks Mike!!” she said. But then, he couldn’t fight the emotion anymore. He strangled her an
and watched fluttershys pale yellow pony body turn purple and go limp. "I'm sorry, fluttershy... but this world is too cruel for a pony like you." Michael shed a tear, holding dead fluttershy in his hands. michael then took fluttershys dead body and threw it over the roof of the apartment, before leaving back to his room. police sirens blared from his window, people screamed and cried in shock. "father... its for you. i did it for you." michael murmured.
the police looked up at mike, he was obviously the culprit. “MICHEAL GET DOWN NEOW OR ELSE WE SHOOT” they pointed his guns at him but michael didn’t care anymore. he let his body fall from the roof of the building, wich he had climbed to again bc he actually hated his room. “FUCK YOU POLICE” he said as he fell, his final words to a cruel amd uncaring world, a world that made him kill his dearest flutter shy. but his body didn’t hit then ground . it was caught by flutter shy . who said she forgave him and they made out all the way to ponyville where they lived forever the end

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by KX_KiLLRz_

posted

okay thats enough internet for today

Report Reply

Reply by SilliestSharkboy

posted