« Romance and Relationships Forum

How do y'all get over a straight boy? [closed]

Hi (for reference i am a gay man.)

Not so recently, i had a good (platonic) relationship with this "straight dude." that turned semi flirtatious(???) And the dude decided to lowkey ghost me. This legit keeps happening to me.
FELLOW QUEER PPL..
HOW THE FUCK DO YALL GET OVER STRAIGHT BOYS???
do yall have any tips on how tf i should stay away from them

(overall this is just how i cope, using humor and all that. but genuine replies might help <3) 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by j4cki3

posted

if they ghosted u then it means they weren’t meant for u . N i wouldn’t take it personally because they obviously aren’t mature enough to communicate their feelings to u sooooo u dodged a bullet 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Report Reply

Reply by gh0stgarbage

posted

From a sapphic, you’re too good for him if he’s gonna ghost you. So sorry he ghosted you tho, you’re worth more than that.

Report Reply

Reply by gh0stgarbage

posted

From a sapphic, you’re too good for him if he’s gonna ghost you. So sorry he ghosted you tho, you’re worth more than that.

Report Reply

CoolBonez closed this Forum Topic

Reply by CoolBonez

posted

I closed the forum after coming back it after SOOO long (i forgot about this place LOL)

In the end, what happened was stupid and i got over it (in a good and healthy way) and i just wanted to say- one, thank you to those who responded, and two,, i dont gotta worry about annoying repressed straight boys anymore,, cuz i got a boyfriend!!

Report Reply