« Friends Forum

Looking for friends ♡

Posted by STERLING *ੈ✩‧₊˚

posted
updated

Forum: Friends

Helloz!! My name is Sterling, I am 16, and I am a trans male with He/they/creamself pronouns! I have Autism, Depression, Anxiety, and DMDD (Dysfunctional Mood Disregulation Disorder) which is basically BPD but for adolescents since we can’t get diagnosed with BPD (can’t see why tho since most adults had bpd at a young age)

I have a bunch of special interests, which are Baking, Cartoons, Drawing, Designing OCs n Customs/Adopts, Aesthetics (Like Kidcore, Kawaiicore, Scene, Rainbowcore, Candycore, and Anything rainbow/cute!!), Kandi, Plushies, Japan, Kitties, Pinterest, Discord, and posting on Toyhouse! Some comfort characters I have are 

Pops Maellard (Regular Show),

Parker Willington (Regular Show OC)

Spongebob Squarepants

Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony),

Fluttershy (My Little Pony)

Flufflepuff (MLP)

Dash and Dot (PBS Kids Bumpers)

The Geico Gecko

Bingus the cat & Jinx the cat (both from Twitter).

If you realize my profile is similar to softcoresoftie (I think that’s the user? Not too sure tho), it’s because that is my old acc. I figured I’d try again with Spacehey since it’s really fun! Plus, I go by a different identity.

I would really love to meet people that are into Regular Show, SpongeBob, MLP, Kawaiicore, Scenecore, Drawing/Designing ocs, and anything rainbowz (  )

Thankz for all the fish!! 

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by RockJuleMantis

posted

Sup I'm Jules (He/they)! Great aesthetic choices and hobbies! For me personally I tend to be more spooky when it comes to my aesthetics but sometimes I feel like rainbow vibes. But, yeah I draw my ocs all the time and stuff. I'm also trans! I usually like webcore type aesthetics and regular show is awesome!

Report Reply

Reply by STERLING *ੈ✩‧₊˚

posted

Hi!! You are really awesome, Jules!!! I’m totally friendin ya!! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Cas

posted

hi sterling!! i love ur page its super kool! :D

im big on mlp, ocs and adopts too! some aesthetics i like are kidcore and webcore.

Report Reply