« Back to the incessant ramblers Forum

for our inaugural topic, death

what happens in your eyes

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kazzy

posted

I stumbled in this group and I’m sad about the inactivity!!

I’m more than happy to start the conversation. I personally don’t believe in and after life, I wasn’t raised religious or believe in a god. However I’d always have a theory that whatever you strongly believe in will happen to you after death. There is no real evidence of anything nor anything to disprove an afterlife either. There have been cases of people who have been presumed dead and saw “the light” before being revived, regardless of religious belives. On the same side there have been religious people who have experienced nothing but emptiness before being resuscitated. It’s an interesting topic.

I believe if someone is mindfully investing into a belief of afterlife it will happen to them, wether it’s recantation, heaven eg. 

<3 kazzy 

Report Reply

Reply by charlie!?

posted

so srry im l8 to the party here.

for short, i have no clue.

while i'd like 2 be optimistic (everyone goes to a better place yada yada) it strikes me as hard to believe that there rly is a life after death. cuz when yr dead, yr gonzo - you'll never interact, feel, speak, breathe, remember, anything ever again. sometimes i wonder about reincarnation - how did our souls get here in the first place? is it not plausible sounding - our point of view being transported into some other newly created creature? or is it like a dreamless sleep where you don't wake up? but if so, how would it feel to be sleeping like that?

Report Reply

Reply by MetalHeart ☭

posted

i think we just are nothing, no sensory

i would have a better description but im lazy

Report Reply

Reply by benny

posted

i believe that there is no such thing as an afterlife, from a Western, theological perspective, but that the transformation that happens to the body that allows for the cycle of life to continue absolutely counts as a sort of scientific afterlife. i think it's wonderful

can't wait for the shrooms, worms, and beetles to take me lmfao

Report Reply