« Back to the Anime Fans Forum

Give me anime recommendations!!!! :3

I've seen Fate: Stay Night, Vampire Knight, Food Wars, Demon Slayer, Saiki K, My Hero Academia, Naruto, Inuyasha, Cells At Works, Danganronpa (including the games aha), Haikyuu, Angel Beats, K-on and Death Note. Maybe more if I forgot some haha XDΒ 

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by AceMcCrank [vTuber]

posted

Are you looking for already complete anime, ongoing anime, or?

Ongoing this season (either new, or new seasons):
Ranking of Kings
Mushoku Tensei is on Season 2
World Trigger is on season 3
The Faraway Paladin
Sakugan
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat
The Fruit of Evolution
Lupin the Third Part 6
The Daily Life of the Immortal King
Yuki Yuna is a Hero is on season 3
Shikizakura

Complete, or do not have another season as of yet:
Inuyashiki
BOFURI
The Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime
Slime Diaries
Zombie Land Saga
Black Clover (Highly recommend)
Devilman Crybaby
Fire Force
Kaiba.

Report Reply

Reply by jess <3

posted

erased and rwby. i love those animes sm and i tell everyone i meet to watch them

Report Reply

Reply by Happy Gilgamesh

posted

Assassination classroom sword art online and one piece if u binge watch 24/7Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler

posted

March comes in like a lion or the original Dragon BallΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by NumaLau

posted

erased is a WONDERFUL ANIME !! oh my goodness. I'd also recommend Hellsing Ultimate or Gungrave (DONT WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE, GO IMMEDIATELY TO EP 2). Lupin III is ALSO REALLY GOOD. There's also Terror in Resonance and Wonder Egg Priority!

Report Reply

Reply by FayFay

posted

i really liked

nanbaka

oruan high school host club

the seven deadly sins

bungo stray dogs

Report Reply

Reply by berry

posted

def miss kobayashi dragon maid, ive seen some of the shows u have and i like it so i think u will too!! :3

Report Reply

Bungo stray dogs. Its incomplete, as in the manga creator and studio animating it are working together (i think) to try and finish it. I recommend the manga more than the anime because they cut and changed a lot of panels and stuff. A new chapter is released every month (from what ive seen) and the fandoms pretty nice. As long as you stay away from toxic shippers youll be fine. Shipping isnt really a problem in the fandom but SOME soukoku shippers are kind of weird. The shows interesting and the storylines good. I wont spoil the storyline but bsd is my new obsession and im obsessed with it and i love it. 10/10 would recommend.Β 

Report Reply