« SpaceHey Forum

Introduce yourself! Lets make it to 1B+ reply (*rp bar LGBT+ friendly*) (LIKE GAIAONLINE)

Posted by Anfaeia

posted
updated

Forum: SpaceHey

Wasn't really sure where to put this... would like to open this topic(?) Or whatever and have this little .... spot here for this. Hello I'm Fauxy. 

howdy yall! Will probably respond more at night.  

Come one, come all.  Let's play and have a ball!!! 

Feel free to share your tiktoks and twitch. 

(You can link them by going up and clicking the picture of the "linked" chain above where your text will be, its up at the left corner of the chat bubble.

My tiktok is CrazeeFaux
And my twitch is also under the same username CrazeeFaux 

I'm also an artist and such. (Basically you can find me under that user name just about anywhere. On webtoon I'm Fauxy R. Wilde... I am the writer and author of the comic Blade's Kiss

Now, what can I getcha? ^__^

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Anfaeia

posted

I take that as a hard no, then.  :(?

Report Reply

Reply by Josh Boyd

posted

I feel like that because newer topics get published at the bottom, people aren't seeing these. Hopefully they'll update the forums so new topics get seen first.

But hi!

Report Reply

Reply by Domani

posted

What's up everyone? My name is Domani, or Dom for short. I just heard about this site the other day from Tiktok & was like, "Hey, cool! Why not?", Lol. Umm, I don't really know what to say about myself except that I'm a very straightforward, open, honest, understanding & excepting person. I love to make people laugh, it makes me happy. I love coloring & pretty much anything arts & crafts, music (I don't mind anything really except I can't stand Cajun music, which is funny considering where I'm from, lol.)one of my favorite bands is Avenged Sevenfold, I like watching mostly horror & anime,(dub. Yes, I know, I'm sorry, lol.), comedy, sci fi, action. Idk. I do play my Xbox One, but not as much as I or other people would like due just not physically feeling up to it alot, plus anxiety, depression, you know, all that fun stuff. And I'm a major introvert. So, yeah, I used to love to make friends, but don't try anymore since I can never seem to keep them bc I'm "Not around enough". But hey, it is what it is, if someone wants to be my friend enough they will talk to me & understand how I am & why. Well, I guess that's pretty much it. Like I said, I'm a very open person, I don't mind answering anything. Ok, I'm gonna shut up now & go back to watching YouTube & attempting to crochet this super cute, but super simple neon, rainbow, strapless dress to just play around in the house in. ✌

Report Reply

Reply by Anfaeia

posted

Hey Josh! I hope they update it too, but its "new" so it may take them some time im just excited about this place cuz the nostalgia lol. 

Dom: ahhh!!! Hello! I'm so glad you're here!!! And I know those feels, are you an Aquarius? XP also, id love to see the dress when you're done!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Anfaeia

posted

How was everyone's day then?

Report Reply

Reply by L Boogie Jr.

posted

Hey y’all

My names Love n I’m a trans man
Let’s be friends 

Report Reply

Reply by L Boogie Jr.

posted

Hey y’all

My names Love n I’m a trans man
Let’s be friends 

Report Reply

Reply by (: Ash :)

posted

Let's revitalize this thread, shall we?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Hipyr (Pronounced Hyper)

Pronouns: She/Her

Appearance: A petite young lady who has luscious caramel hair tucked back into a side pony with a bright pink bow. Her eyes are purple, and kind of remind you of space... She wears a simple white long sleeve shirt with a collar, with a bright pink sweater vest over it, and a knee-length khaki skirt. Her shoes are white Doc Martens with flecks or iridescent rainbow all over. Her makeup consists of light mascara, natural-looking eyeshadow, a small amount of blush and natural freckles, and a small amount of pink lip gloss. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Can I get a sparkling cider?"

Report Reply

Reply by pamsh

posted

My name is Pam. She/her. I come from rednecks, an assortment who (or their offspring) are laborers/military/educated. My strongest background is in traditional visual art, but I'm a mediocrity. I turn forty this year. My high school class has missed our 10 and 20 year reunions. I don't think most of the blame can be placed on covid. I am single forever and decorate trash cakes at the grocery store for money. My pic is a macro shot of a mushroom I took in college.

Forgive me if I make typos. My visual quality is like a roller coaster. I deal with ocular issues that most people don't develop until 60+ years of age, but I shall try my best.

Report Reply