« Back to the Riddler Fanclub Forum

Do you beleive the Riddler (2022) was justified in his actions?

For me? I think he had a great idea, but he shoulda just stuck to killing the rich and not putting innocent people in danger.  

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by dolomilitia

posted

UHH  .. KINDA ! Hes just a silly little man . the flood endangered people but it was mostly done to target the politicans .. i forgive him because hes funny 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by michael ♱

posted

Somewhat, he went too far with flooding Gotham in my opinion.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Hatch

posted

He was justified in everything until it came to Bruce and everything after. I'm even on the fence about Falcone, because just KILLING him took all his information with him, even though I know Falcone probably wouldnt have been in jail long.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Cutelittlestrawberrysandcats🍓

posted

In general,he was definetly in the right.Not for killing tho.He is and was mentally ill becaus ethe sytem failed him as a kid and adult.Which driven him into insanity,and him not giving his and others people life a worth.Thats basically why he killed.Which was nt ok at all.He also killed hundrest of innocent people in the flood.hich was also not ok,But in the end his plan kind of worked-the city changed.He couldnt see what he has done so bad because he just wnated justice for all the people suffering from the coruppt politics.

Conclusion:He had the right idea which was in the right,but still was wrong for killing and destroying. He is neither right or wrong :))

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by -Miles-

posted

he had good motives and the reasons behind his actions were completely understandable BUT there are definitely more ethical and more effective ways to bring about change 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by calv :7

posted

absolute w on his part. gotta make them listen somehow 

Permalink Report Reply