« Back to the Teen chat Forum

having problems at school need someone to talk to

Posted by ~Rayne503~

posted
updated

Forum: Teen chat Group

well i liked this trans boy we'll call him like jack and it was a poly thing so there's this other girl we'll call her  bird i don't really like her she's rude mean and ugly then jack wants to bring someone else into it his name is jasper  and i said no i really don't like this person then i seen them 2 days in a row hugging and patting each other on the head and saying they love each other and and sh!t and i don't know if i should break up with jack because like i know i should and stuff but it's hard and i just want someone to talk to.

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Tyler

posted
updated

Hey if "Jack" is your partner than it's probably better to split sadly, they aren't willing to respect your wants out of the relationship which is always a toxic trait, either way hope it pans out well for you. Add me or whatever and I would be more than happy to talk, idk your age but toxicity is hard to break away from when it comes to love/friends and stuff. With this you'll see they'll try to guilt trip you or all of a sudden "care" about you a lot more when you try to leave it behind. Goodluck with it all, that's a hectic situation but maybe look for someone who respects your ideas a bit more. (Not respecting you as in going against your words even while their your significate other!) 

Report Reply

Reply by a1ice_1n_w0nd$rl-nd

posted

uhhh honestly just leave that dumpster fire atp that's just me though.

Report Reply

Reply by Big_Dipper

posted

im sorry man but you might want to leave "jack" it sounds like he doesnt respect your boundaries at all and ignores everything your saying, major red flag :(

obvi you know the situation best tho, so dont full heartdely listen to strangers on the internet!

Report Reply

Reply by G0REBATZ

posted

never had a bf or a gf (╥_╥) probably because i hate online dating and i wouldnt be able to find someone irl lol

Report Reply

Reply by xx1ris

posted

dump jack u deserve better he’s a fucker you’ll get over it and find some1 better trust! also give update !

Report Reply

Reply by ismael

posted

Leave him, it's obvious you're not happy there ://///

Report Reply

Reply by mrcollision

posted

If you're unhappy with a decision Jack is making with this new person, try to talk to him about it first. If Jack doesn't listen, I think you guys should talk about splitting up.

This is coming from someone who's dating a poly person, it can be tough, but communication is everything.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓪

posted

You can talk to me if you want I have been in simmalar but Ik how the confusion feels.

Report Reply

Reply by Ela_Sam☆

posted

I don't think that you should break up with Jack, honestly, or talk to him about the problem; maybe there's a solution, but if it don't, like I said, I think you should break up with him. 

Report Reply

Reply by Etoile

posted
updated

A polyamorous relationship does not work if there is no good communication and trust, if you are not comfortable with one of your partners + they seem to be cheating on you with another person when you have expressed your concern, you should leave this boy 

Report Reply