« Back to the creepypasta fans Forum

Favorite creepypasta design?

What pasta is your favorite design wise? 

Mine was Toby. I really liked the mouth guard thing he had going on and the gash under was one of my favorite aspects of his character. Same thing for the googles. I liked his relatively neutral color scheme too, it was a far cry from the usual black or monochrome esc designs of other pastas :D

Report Topic

24 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by lily evans kinnie !!

posted

ZERO!!! she looks SO cool, i've always adored her design.

Report Reply

Reply by Estell12

posted

Favorite creepypasta design is a good design. It's the best because it has a lot of details, like the eyes, mouth and hands. It's interesting how they made it look realistic. I would say that assignment helper have made my life easy as they better know to handle educational assignments. It's like a real person but then they added some creepy details that makes it even more scary.

Report Reply

Reply by BudderPecan

posted
updated

Gonna have to say The Moon Beast from Godzilla NES Creepypasta, they're so strange and beautiful but still offputting. I also like Red himself, and Bobo (The freaky bat-baby) from the same Creepypasta.

I also like the concept of the Skin-taker (From Candle Cove), he's neat.

As far as more human-like designs, I think Laughing Jack is very cool looking, and I kind of have a soft spot for Clockwork, she's not from the best story, but I love the eye-clock gimmick.

Report Reply

Reply by ⦻._Kyle Witherton‎_.⦻

posted

Nina's old design. I have alwasy adored the scene style so I have always digged her design. Exspecially since it helps show how she was still a kid who had a messed up obssesion. I love Nina sm.

Report Reply

Reply by Lala chan

posted

nurse ann had a very interesting outfit in my opinion

Report Reply

Reply by ShadixTheRedShadow

posted

I thing x-virus.i mean he is just one of my fav designes but still a good one tho.and toby.ok i know its basic

Report Reply

Reply by 4ly_4n4rchy

posted

My favourite creepypastas in design are probobly Siren head or long horse. They are so abstract! 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝒁𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒙<𝟑!

posted

The old nina Design, Gosh I love it so much! 

Report Reply

Reply by Ollie

posted

I have two favorite creepypasta designs. One being Ticci Toby's original design because of how it looked, to be honest, it was a lot of nice calm colors put together with practical weapons that fit with his story.  

Another favorite of mine, although I do like the original version, would be the fanon version of E.J. where people have designed him to be black, with dread-locks, and having sharp teeth etc. I think it just added a lot more to his character by doing so. 

Report Reply

Reply by Lia :P

posted

laughing jack !! its so cute ><

Report Reply

Reply by metanoia

posted

i def have a couple!! i love toby's old design,, and i grew fond of nina's old design recently!! 

i also really liked kagekao's and clockwork's designs!!

Report Reply

Reply by Rayven

posted

Hobo Heart is one of the most underrated characters I've seen. Their design is really cool

Report Reply

Reply by SallyXP

posted

Laughing Jack!!!!11!!1!!1!

Report Reply

Reply by Hil

posted

Nina. just that, I love her hair and everything T.T

Report Reply

Reply by ₊✩‧₊Noah₊✩‧₊

posted

X virus, I just love his design

Report Reply

Reply by ⦻-liu-⦻

posted

toby, x-virus, and some of the fan interpretations of eyeless jack all have super cool designs!

Report Reply

Reply by margaretwilson

posted
updated

My favorite is uno online.

Report Reply

Reply by trashpandaz00

posted

The Skin Taker from Candle Cove!

Report Reply

Reply by meli.her

posted

i would say between nina and homicidal liu 

Report Reply

Reply by mannuh0V

posted

Eu diria Kate ou The X ;3

Report Reply

Reply by RATZZZZZZ

posted

nurse ann or clockwork

Report Reply

Reply by m1n4

posted

jason the toy maker,the puppeteer and candypop 

Report Reply

Reply by Voiceless Defender

posted

Probably Red from Godzilla NES. He looks like he's in constant pain while still looking quite sinister. 

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤Sweet crepy 🖤

posted

SíSLENDERMAN GOD THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT I COULD NOT SLEEP IT'S SIMPLE BUT I LOVE IT 

Report Reply