« Quiz/Survey Forum

music survey because music is the best!!

Posted by DANNY

posted

Forum: Quiz/Survey

feel free to skip or put multiple answers for any questions!! sorry if these r a bit random at times im just making them up as i go lol

1. what's your favorite band or artist ?

2. what's your favorite album by your favorite artist ?

3. is that your favorite album of all time?? if not, which one is ?

4. what's your favorite song by your favorite artist ?

5. is that your favorite song of all time?? if not, which one is ?

6. what's your favorite genre ?

7. do you prefer listening to albums or playlists ?

8. do you use spotify, yt music, itunes or something else ? 

9. name an underrated band and an overrated band!!

10. name an underrated album and an overrated album!! 

11. name an underrated song and an overrated song!!

12. what's your most guilty pleasure song ?

13. do you play/want to play any instruments ? 

14. if you were in a band, what would you name it ?

15. what's your favorite band name ? (not your favorite band's name, your favorite name a band has)

16. what band/artist have you been listening to the longest ?

17. what's the newest band/artist you started listening to ?

18. what's the reason you usually start listening to a new band/artist ? (e.g friends suggest them, a song of theirs trends, etc)

19. be honest, have you ever started listening to a band because a member of it was hot ?

20. what's a band/artist you didn't like at first but you like now ?

21. what's a band/artist you used to like but don't anymore ?

22. what band/artist do you think has the coolest aesthetic/style ? 

23. how many concerts have you gone to ?

24. what's your favorite concert you've gone to ?

25. if you could go to a concert of any band/artist ever, which would you choose ?

26. do you care more about lyrics or sound ?

27. would you listen to a band with a bad singer if every other member was amazing ?

28. favorite game soundtrack ?

29. favorite movie soundtrack ?

30. are you active in the fanbase for any bands/artists ? 

31. do you ever zone out and imagine epic amvs/edits to a song ur listening to ?

32. have you ever talked about a band/artist so much all your friends started associating anything to do with that band or artist with you ? 

33. what band/artist gets too much hate ? 

34. what band/artist doesnt get enough hate ? 

35. do you have any songs so strongly associated with something/someone that you cant think of anythign else when you listen to it ? 

36. how many band tees do you own ?(bonus for you emos: how many of them are black ?)

37: do you collect vinyls or cds ? 

38. do you own any band merch aoart from tees, vinyls or cds ?

39. what's a band/artist that you like that youve never met anyone else who's a fan of it ?

40. what are you listening to right now ? 

41. whos ur musician celebrity crush ?

42. do you watch recordings of live performances ?

43. have you ever purposefully tried to look like a musician you liked ? (eg dyeing ur hair like theirs, copying their style, etv)

44. have you ever been compared to any musicians ? if you have, do you see it or not ?

45. have you ever had a music related username on any site ?

46. favorite lyrics of all time ?

47. favorite album cover ?

48. have you ever listened to an album just because the title or album cover looked cool ?

49. favorite song title ? (not title of your favorite song, favorite title a song has)

and last but not least
50. worst song youve ever heard ? like a song that made you want to claw ur eardrums out and hit every nearby speaker with a sledgehammer until they were shattered to the point of being dust 

hope you liked this survey :)

Report Topic

20 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by mono 💌

posted

luv this tysm

Report Reply

Reply by skai:)

posted
updated

1. as of right now my favorite band is Hole

2. my favorite album by Hole is "Pretty on the inside"

3. i wouldn't say of all time, since i rlly don't think there is an album that i like of all time especially with my rapidly changing music taste

4. "Petals" and "Playing your song", both on their Celebrity Skin album

5. My favorite song of all time is "Black Star" by Radiohead

6. riot grrrl, rock, metal, mostly alternative music 

7. albums because i feel like they're more organized and shorter

8. Spotify but these ads rlly do be killing me sometime LOL

9. silverleaf for underrated, and Radiohead for overrated. I LOVE Radiohead but it takes a lot to rlly admit they're overrated asf lol T.T

10. "Gore" and "Adrenaline" by Deftones for underrated and "Around the Fur" for overrated

12. Choice - Jack Stauburn is definitely a guilty pleasure. i had a bit of an animation meme phase when i was younger

13. I plan on getting a Bass in August! Maybe get into guitar as well!

14. i would name my band Garfieldian Massacre. i already have a weird little band with my friends though and the name is Green Fried Tomatoes, sort of started it as a joke.

15. i love the names of Weezer, Slowdive, My Bloody Valentine, My Chemical Romance

16. Thats a hard one but i would say i've been listening to Nivana the longest, or maybe Fleetwood Mac and The Beatles 

17. my newest band is Lifelover, I listen to a lot of mainstream bands ik 

18. every like 2-3 months i go to this guy named Will and make him give me music recommendations, 

19. LOL yeah... Lars from Metalica is a little...

20. Strawberry Switchblade, hated it, now i love it

21. Alec Benjamin, used to be my fav but not so into it nowadays 

22. Hole and The Cure have the best styles ever

23. NONEEN. IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO ONE BUT NO ONE WANTS TO COME TO DETRIOT LIKE WTF

25. RADIOHEAD!!! everyday i pray that that they come to my city. id love for them to be my first concert

26. to be honest i care more about sound. majority of the bands i listen to have the most awful lyrics ever but their riffs go hard so who cares lollol

27. yup! i do it every day with hole so why not with someone else?

28. granny n' sally face?!?

29. bride of chucky!!

30. eh, not rlly its hard to be active because i dont know where to find ppl w similar taste as me 

31. yeah everyday

32. i talk to them abt it but they dont really care because most people listen to like rap n' stuff

33. weezer

34. mitski, unpopular opinion but its true

35. so many

36. NONEEEE :(((

37: i wish 

38. unfortunately, no:(((

39. litterally every band ive ever listened to. ppl in my city r so boring

40. AC on max (nightcore)

41. Lars Ulrich, Rivers Cuomo, Brian Bell, Dave Mustaine, Kristen Pfaff, Stevie Nicks, Will Toledo, Miki Berenyi, Wes Borland, Fred Durst, Gerard Way, Serj Tankian, Sid Nelson, Robert Smith, Thom Yorke, Colin Greenwood, Ed O Brian, and more just give me some time to think

42. always, makes me a bit jealous, like why didnt they invite me?!?

43. LMFAO YEAH I DRESS LIKE ROBERT SMITH LIKE EVERYDAY 

44. no

45. yeah i once named an acc after a hole song, it was "celebritysskin" 

46. "this is war, huh, wow!", War - Burzum. its funny

47. Souvlaki, Around the Fur,

48. yeah

49. "i c#m blood" - Cannibal Corpse

50. any modern pop 

Report Reply

Reply by j4cki3

posted

1. Nct127!
2. Favorite :3
3. I feel like favorite could be my favorite album of all time but journals by jb comes VERY close
4. Fool
5. Yea one of my favs of all time but also bohemian rhapsody, don’t stop me now, love song by 127, my first and last by dream, n so many more 
6. Kpop :3
7. Playlists
8. I use something else 🫶🥹
9. Underrated band: bling bling, overrated band: blackpink
10. Underrated album: cherry bomb. It’s an ep but it’s fucking bomb and I need everyone to listen to it, overrated album: superm newest
11. Underrated song: nastyona - my September, overrated song: mitm by itzy
12. Bring the pain by msi
13. I’d like to play guitar
14. Dishonesty through the wind
15. Fifth harmony .. it’s so clever, also my chemical romance
16. All my phases always last like 2 years but I liked Justin Bieber when I was rlly young n I don’t rlly listen to him that much anymore but I still have some songs of his THAG I listen to from time to time . But I’d say nct127 
17. Kep1er
18. I lowkey find a lot of songs on twitter and also through friends 
19. Yeaaaaa KNK. Bc one of the members starred in a BL n he wa super fucking hot man
20. Kep1er
21. 5sos. They fell off
22. Malice mizer
23. Only 2
24. Justin Bieber..
25. NCT127!!!!!!!!
26. Sound.. but it’s a bonus if the lyrics r silly or dumb
27. Yea sure why not 🫰
28. Doki Doki literature club 🫶
29. Sucker punch, la la land 
30. yea I’m a czennie ❇️
31. Obvi .??
32. Yea I used to be so open about my obsession with jb that people still ask me if I like him
33. NCT127 man everyone hates their guts
34. BTS…….. 
35. My kind of woman always reminds me of my fucking ex it’s hell
36. I only own 3 band tees, for AC/DC, queen and kiss, 2 of them are grey 🫶
37. CDs
38. Not rlly..
39. Literally none? I feel like there’s always someone who listens to the same stuff ..
40. Badster by hyoyeon 🫶
41. Park Seoham!
42. Sometimes not often tho.. sometimes I watch them to learn the Choreo
43. Nope
44. No
45. My roblox username is Luciddreamsj
46. “In school I was the one thinking outside boxes, so everybody in them would say that I got problems” man the entirety of colossus is fucking genius 
47. Sticker by nct127
48. I don’t think so
49. Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off
50. Punch by nct127 .. sticker is a close second but I’ve listened to it so often that Igs also one if my fav songs of all time

Report Reply

Reply by khloe isabella

posted

1. what's your favorite band or artist ? jeff buckley

2. what's your favorite album by your favorite artist ? grace 

3. is that your favorite album of all time?? if not, which one is ? yes :D

4. what's your favorite song by your favorite artist ? dream brother or mojo pin

5. is that your favorite song of all time?? if not, which one is ? no, i have too many favorites to choose. 

6. what's your favorite genre ? art rock + new wave

7. do you prefer listening to albums or playlists ? i appreciate albums a lot more, but i listen to playlists more often

8. do you use spotify, yt music, itunes or something else ? spotify

9. name an underrated band and an overrated band!! guns n roses is overrated + born without bones is underrated

10. name an underrated album and an overrated album!! moon pix (cat power) is underrated but i'm not sure if i know an overrated album that isn't infamous for being overrated lol

11. name an underrated song and an overrated song!! gagging order (radiohead) is an underrated song + as it was is overrated 

12. what's your most guilty pleasure song ? pimp ft snoop dogg or the whole born this way album

13. do you play/want to play any instruments ? i play guitar and piano

14. if you were in a band, what would you name it ? not too sure...terrible with names

15. what's your favorite band name ? (not your favorite band's name, your favorite name a band has) born without bones is the easiest to remember 

16. what band/artist have you been listening to the longest ? the bee gees or jefferson airplane

17. what's the newest band/artist you started listening to ? atoms for peace

18. what's the reason you usually start listening to a new band/artist ? (e.g friends suggest them, a song of theirs trends, etc) i found out thom yorke was in the band lol

19. be honest, have you ever started listening to a band because a member of it was hot ? pearl jam

20. what's a band/artist you didn't like at first but you like now ? lady gaga

21. what's a band/artist you used to like but don't anymore ? korn

22. what band/artist do you think has the coolest aesthetic/style ? stevie nicks man

23. how many concerts have you gone to ? 10+

24. what's your favorite concert you've gone to ? lady gaga! (even though she's not my favorite artist, she puts on quite the production)

25. if you could go to a concert of any band/artist ever, which would you choose ? hmm right now it'd probably be radiohead, pink floyd, or lana del rey 

26. do you care more about lyrics or sound ? it depends

27. would you listen to a band with a bad singer if every other member was amazing ? yes

28. favorite game soundtrack ? hollow night or MGR

29. favorite movie soundtrack ? currently it's black phone

30. are you active in the fanbase for any bands/artists ? lana del rey and radiohead

31. do you ever zone out and imagine epic amvs/edits to a song ur listening to ? yes.

32. have you ever talked about a band/artist so much all your friends started associating anything to do with that band or artist with you ? also yes.

33. what band/artist gets too much hate ? lana del rey maybe?

34. what band/artist doesnt get enough hate ? elvis presley 

35. do you have any songs so strongly associated with something/someone that you cant think of anythign else when you listen to it ? absolutely. i associate a playlist with everyone i know

36. how many band tees do you own ?(bonus for you emos: how many of them are black ?) oh jesus, 3/4 of my closet is filled with band tees (and almost all of them are black) 

37: do you collect vinyls or cds ? both 

38. do you own any band merch aoart from tees, vinyls or cds ? yess

39. what's a band/artist that you like that youve never met anyone else who's a fan of it ? jeff buckley unfortunately, but that means i can expose my friends to his music :D

40. what are you listening to right now ? before your very eyes (atoms for peace)

41. whos ur musician celebrity crush ? eddie vedder

42. do you watch recordings of live performances ? it's almost all i watch on youtube

43. have you ever purposefully tried to look like a musician you liked ? (eg dyeing ur hair like theirs, copying their style, etv) kind of..? i take inspo from stevie nicks but i wouldn't say i try to look like her

44. have you ever been compared to any musicians ? if you have, do you see it or not ? someone said i had kesha's nose, but i don't see it.

45. have you ever had a music related username on any site ? my reddit username is nightsinwhites4tin based off the moody blues song

46. favorite lyrics of all time ? i have a lot but my current fav is "born again from the rhythm" from mojo pin

47. favorite album cover ? just for a day by slowdive

48. have you ever listened to an album just because the title or album cover looked cool ? yes (just for a day)

49. favorite song title ? (not title of your favorite song, favorite title a song has) idioteque probably

and last but not least
50. worst song youve ever heard ? like a song that made you want to claw ur eardrums out and hit every nearby speaker with a sledgehammer until they were shattered to the point of being dust i fucking hate that stupid fucking yummy song by justin bieber 

hope you liked this survey :)

Report Reply

Reply by CiLAN

posted

THESE QUESTIONS R SO BOMB.COM TYSM

1. h3artcrush/xo_willow/thaibodydump ! i love how he has such a wide range of music and there’s smth for every mood. 

2. he only has 1 on spotify and its just a big comp of his work lol

3. MY FAV ALBUM IS IS A REAL BOY BY SAY ANYTHING !!!

4. Of all time ? Probablyyy girls gtfo

5. NOPE my fav song of all time is Беспечный рыцарь тьмы by poshlaya molly !

6. CRUNKCORE!!! Love the screaming and the horrible lyrics sm lolol

7. Playlists , I like a wide variety of things :3

8. Spotify! Sometimes soundcloud if a song I rly like isn’t available …

9. Skiiiip

10. Skiiip

11. Skiiip

12. Uuu idk really … i flaunt my bad taste w pride

13. Im a bassist+pianist+guitarist ! I took formal piano lessons for years but I just self taught the other two. I also know ukulele and very briefly messed w a lyre ^^ I’m a singer too , if that counts ? 

14. Dunno but it wld be SO SICK. Maybe My Cousin Throckmorton LOLOL

15. Sleeping w sirens is such a sick name srsly

16. Gorillaz ! Loved them since I was a kid. I’ve also rly been into vocaloid and kesha sincr I was a kid as well

17. 6arelyhuman probably ? I’m always discovering new artists n songs though i dunno

18. Frm my own searching or recommendations … I’m on a mission to listen to as much music as possible and have a really really broad knowledge !

19. Doll Skin … 

20. I rly never dislike artists so idk

21. All of the problematic ones ;-; believe it or not I was a botdf listener when I was like 11 or 12 … ugh

22. VKEI BANDS. THEYRE SO COOL LOOKING! Dazzlingbad is the best imo! 

23. Just 2, unless u count warped tour? Then it’s 3. 

24. PTV!!! It still feels like a dream!!!

25. I wld go to a warped tour in like … anywhere from 2009-2014. Get that authentic scene experience xD

26. Sound, always ! I think it’s important to find a balance between both though, so it’s more enjoyable for both types of listeners

27. Yes because I wld just sing over them lol.

28. I usually play games w sound off actually

29. I don’t watch many movies but Suicide Squad had a couple of bangers

30. I try to distance myself frm fanbases so no not really… 

31. ALWAYS

32. yes. Multiple times

33. No idea … All the hated bands coming to mind are rightfully hated sooo

34. ALL THE PROBLEMATIC ONES. They need to be so hated they vanish off the earth

35. Fer sure but none r coming to mind .-.

36. SO MANY i couldnt count that !!! My favorite is probably my brokencyde shirt though :D

37. I used to collect cds ! I have been wanting to get back into it !

38. I don’t thiiiink

39. Hmm … I never seem to see Electric Valentine fans

40. My fav song …

41. MELISSA MARIEEEEE!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

42. Sometimes! Watching ones of The Medic Droid always makes me so sad I couldn’t be there …

43. Oh my gosh I used to copy bts outfits like DAILY. Um but yes I copy Chris Donathon now a bit lolol!!

44. Vocal wise I’ve been compared to Hayley Williams, Amy Lee, and Mitski ! All of them are genuinely such honors but I rly only hear the similarities to Hayley. I haven’t been compared to many personality wise though…

45. YESSSS ive had so many song usernames and I even snagged themedicdroid on pinterest

46. THE ENTIRETY OF BOY DIVISION BY MCR. IDK. IT JUST HITS

47. Enema of the state lolol

48. Totally ! Can’t remember which rn though lol

49. Dressed up to undress

50. Most of penelope scott’s music … and all of her wannabes’ music

Report Reply

Reply by Clover / Jack / Vio

posted

Jack Stauber, or ZUN.
HiLo for Jack, Dolls in Pseudo Paradise for ZUN.
HiLo is.
Dead Weight / Tea Errors for Jack, Heian Alien for ZUN.
Nope. I don't know what it is.
Rock or electronic?? I think???
Playlists.
Youtube and Soundcloud. I have a deep hatred for Spotify.
Idk
(Idk)²
(Idk)³
Any songs by Lemon Demon....
I play ocarina, and I want to learn guitar and piano and flute.
Punkt, or Crowned.
15. what's your favorite band name ? (not your favorite band's name, your favorite name a band has)
None?
Probably anything my dad has been listening to.
Daisuke Ishiwatari.
18. what's the reason you usually start listening to a new band/artist ? (e.g friends suggest them, a song of theirs trends, etc)
Hmmm, usually it's reccomended to me on YouTube.
19. be honest, have you ever started listening to a band because a member of it was hot ?
No. I will never understand this.
(Idk)^4
I don't remember.
Versailles.
Check last answer.
25. if you could go to a concert of any band/artist ever, which would you choose ?
Jack Stauber!!! AND OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!
Both are crucial if you give lyrics to a song.
27. would you listen to a band with a bad singer if every other member was amazing ?
No! The band must be in harmony.
Guilty Gear Strive, Guilty Gear: The Missing Link, Touhou 12: Undefined Fantastic Object, and UNDERTALE / DELTARUNE.
None.
Nope!
31. do you ever zone out and imagine epic amvs/edits to a song ur listening to ?
YES!!!!!
32. have you ever talked about a band/artist so much all your friends started associating anything to do with that band or artist with you ? 
No!
(Idk)^5
(Idk)^6
35. do you have any songs so strongly associated with something/someone that you cant think of anythign else when you listen to it ? 
Yep.
36. how many band tees do you own ?(bonus for you emos: how many of them are black ?)
Two, and all of them.
 I'd like to!
Nope.
39. what's a band/artist that you like that youve never met anyone else who's a fan of it ?
I don't usually talk about bands.
Nothing.
No one
Yes
43. have you ever purposefully tried to look like a musician you liked ? (eg dyeing ur hair like theirs, copying their style, etv)
No
44. have you ever been compared to any musicians ? if you have, do you see it or not ?
No
Yes
Right now the lyrics for a good chunk of the GGST OST are living rent free on my head. But I think it's THE MILL by Ferry, and Together as One by Sound Holic (which is actually just Wily Castle I from Mega Man 2)
None come to mind right now.
48. have you ever listened to an album just because the title or album cover looked cool ?
Nope, but if I were more into music I'd probably do that.
49. favorite song title ? (not title of your favorite song, favorite title a song has)
Suck a Sage, because I have the sense of humor of a fourteen-year-old. (Sage is probably referring to the plant, buuut...)
50. worst song youve ever heard ? like a song that made you want to claw ur eardrums out and hit every nearby speaker with a sledgehammer until they were shattered to the point of being dust 
(Idk)^7

Report Reply

Reply by austin problem

posted

fall out boy

infinity on high

yesss

austin we have a problem!

it is, but i listen to pour yourself a drink by the academy is... a lot

neon pop punk

playlists usually but i really enjoy albums when i feel like it

spotify usually

the ready set is underrated, not sure for the overrated one

unsure

underrated song is hand of god by fall out boy, overrated song is welcome to the black parade

can i say guilty pleasure by cobra starship? LAWLZ

i can play (not always well) guitar, drums, trumpet, trombone, and ukulele

something campy but emo

cute it what we aim for

probably fall out boy

badflower maybe?

what's the reason you usually start listening to a new band/artist ?
(e.g friends suggest them, a song of theirs trends, etc)
usually because they're connected to decaydance

no comment

waterparks

also waterparks (it's complicated)

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE HANDS DOWNNN

unsure

avril lavigne was pretty fun!

not sure if this is asking for just a band but if it's asking for a concert i would LOVE to have been at the saved latin show at the knitting factory march 3, 2006

for most bands sound but for a few lyrics are important

ehhh might listen to an instrumental?

unsure

JENNIFER'S BODY

most decaydance bands and mcr

yep

have you ever talked about a band/artist so much all your friends
started associating anything to do with that band or artist with you ? 
so much

cobra starship maybe?

...taylor swift

do you have any songs so strongly associated with something/someone
that you cant think of anythign else when you listen to it ? 
a few for sureee,,, our lady of sorrows (mcr) and zero zero (gerard way) both remind me extremely strongly of people

not a lot sadly! but all of them are black

cds!! i have a few hundred

nope qwq

2*sweet

i wanna be your joey ramone by sleater-kinney

gabe saporta for sure... want to kiss him

yep!

have you ever purposefully tried to look like a musician you liked ?
(eg dyeing ur hair like theirs, copying their style, etv)
i've done a bunch of gerard way closet cosplays

not really

most of them are!! my username (fangsup) is a cobra starship thing

no clue but at the moment "i wanna see what your insides look like / i bet you're not fuckin pretty on the inside"

dunno but a writer's reference by halifax is really pretty

lifted or the story is in the soil keep your ear to the ground

vampires will never hurt you!!!

and last but not least
worst song youve ever heard ? like a song that made you want to claw ur
eardrums out and hit every nearby speaker with a sledgehammer until
they were shattered to the point of being dust
sooo many tbh,,, a lot of pop music nowadays

Report Reply

Reply by Nate Løner

posted

1. Too many to name ×_× but I really like the Jins and destroy Boys!

2. I really like the black parade

3. No because I have too many favorites ×_×'

4. I love rainbows & stuff by ICP

5. Again I have too many favorites `~`

6. Metal/thrash metal

7. Playlists!

8. Spotify 

9. The Jins are under rated and lovejoy is way to overrated 

10. Heaven was full by TX2 and Viva Las Vengeance by Panic! At The Disco is over rated

12. Paint it black by the rolling stones

13. I play trumpet ☆~☆

14. The electric Løners

15. The kinks

16. Probably mcr or fallout boy 

17. TX2

18. I find them on spotify 

19. Yes //_ //

20. The destroy boys

21. I dunno maybe one direction when I was smol

22. Slipknot 

23. 7

24. Either My chemical romance or the hella mega tour

25. Slipknot, TX2 or fallout boy again

26. Both

27. Depends

29. Suicide squad 

30. Yes

31. Yup ^_^

32. Ye 

33. TX2

34. Die Antwoord

35. Yes

36. 24 and 22 of them

37: not rily 

39. The Jins

40. I'm not a vampire by Falling in reverse 

41. Gerard way 

42. Yes

43. Yas

44. Ya I have but I don't see the resemblance 

45. Yup

46. Everybody wants to change the world

But no one, no one wants to die

Wanna try, wanna try, wanna try

47. Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge

48. Yes

49. Lying is the most fun a girl cam have without taking her ________ off

and last but not least

50.  All Viva Las Vengeance songs

Report Reply

Reply by sasquatch (wicketmaster)

posted

MCR

Three Cheers!

Yes. Or maybe it's actually Close to The Edge...

I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

Close to The Edge. (It's self-titled).

Prog Rock/Alt Rock

Albums.

Just plain ol' youtube lol

Underrated: Scotty Vanity    Overrated: Metallica (Just realised the contrast lol)

Underrated: Bullets (MCR)    Overrated: Nevermind (Nirvana)

Underrated: Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks (P!ATD)   Overrated: Money (Pink Floyd)

Let's go to the mall (Scotty Vanity)

I "play" guitar (well, I'm getting there lol)

Auditory Execution was the best I could come up with in 2 minutes xd

My Chemical Romance tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

twenty one pilots

The Used.

Recommended randomly on yt

No lol

MCR

None tbh.

MCR :p

rip.

That one concert xd

My Bloody Valentine. I want to destroy my ears :D

Sound. If I preferred lyrics I would go ahead and read some boring old shitty edgy poem about death or smth lol

No. 

The Blockheads/Jet Set Radio Future

Don't watch too many movies tbh.

MCR.

Yes. All the time.

Yes.

twentyonepilots. They never said they were emo or rock, leave them alone -_-

Metallica.

probably lol

None sadly. But that is temporary.

No. I need money for that xd

See 36.

The Used.

Attention Reader by Pencey Prep.

n/a lol

Yes ofc

See 36. 

No *sniff* 

Yes. I am the master of the wicket :D

You're a broken glass in the morning light/Be a burning star if it takes all night.

Three Cheers.

Yes. Three Cheers.

Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks

and last but not least

Anything by Metallica./hj

Report Reply

Reply by eddie

posted

1. what's your favorite band or artist ? my chemical romance 

2. what's your favorite album by your favorite artist ? danger days 

3. is that your favorite album of all time?? if not, which one is ? danger days is tthe best

4. what's your favorite song by your favorite artist ? planetary (GO!) 

5. is that your favorite song of all time?? if not, which one is ? this aint a scene, its an arms race 

6. what's your favorite genre ? rock or metal

7. do you prefer listening to albums or playlists ? playlists

8. do you use spotify, yt music, itunes or something else ? Spotify, premium saves my life fr

9. name an underrated band and an overrated band!! not a band but Rasmus Seebach. one direction was overrated I'm sorry 

10. name an underrated album and an overrated album!! underrated, 5th WHEEL 2 the COACH standard of 90's. overrated, BE 

11. name an underrated song and an overrated song!! mercenary by patd and high hopes by patd

12. what's your most guilty pleasure song ? friends are family from the lego batman movie 

13. do you play/want to play any instruments ? i used to play trumpet but now i play piano and im learning the guitar. 

14. if you were in a band, what would you name it ? no fucking clue lmao

15. what's your favorite band name ? (not your favorite band's name, your favorite name a band has) cannibal corpse

16. what band/artist have you been listening to the longest ? panic at the disco

17. what's the newest band/artist you started listening to ? murderdolls

18. what's the reason you usually start listening to a new band/artist ? (e.g friends suggest them, a song of theirs trends, etc) Spotify recommended it 

19. be honest, have you ever started listening to a band because a member of it was hot ? yes. black veil brides. 

20. what's a band/artist you didn't like at first but you like now ? slipknot

21. what's a band/artist you used to like but don't anymore ? BTS

22. what band/artist do you think has the coolest aesthetic/style ? my chemical romance 100%

23. how many concerts have you gone to ? 2

24. what's your favorite concert you've gone to ? my chemical romance 

25. if you could go to a concert of any band/artist ever, which would you choose ? fall out boy 

26. do you care more about lyrics or sound ?sound,beautiful lyrics are just a bonus 

27. would you listen to a band with a bad singer if every other member was amazing ? yah probably

28. favorite game soundtrack ? minecraft

29. favorite movie soundtrack ? either the boys in the band, fifty shades of grey or det store flip

30. are you active in the fanbase for any bands/artists ? yeah, many

31. do you ever zone out and imagine epic amvs/edits to a song ur listening to ? occasionally 

32. have you ever talked about a band/artist so much all your friends started associating anything to do with that band or artist with you ? yes. mcr. 

33. what band/artist gets too much hate ? Sam smith. I don't like their music or clothing style as of recent but its no reason to shit on them. 

34. what band/artist doesn't get enough hate ? harry styles

35. do you have any songs so strongly associated with something/someone that you cant think of anything else when you listen to it ? sociopath by stayLoose

36. how many band tees do you own ?(bonus for you emo's: how many of them are black ?) 7, all but one are black. 

37: do you collect vinyl's or CDs ? i collect CDs, my mother collects vinyl's 

38. do you own any band merch apart from tees, vinyl's or CDs ? I own a load of posters when i liked BTS.

39. what's a band/artist that you like that you've never met anyone else who's a fan of it ? Kim Larsen

40. what are you listening to right now ? love is like a heatwave 

41. who's Ur musician celebrity crush ? Gerard way

42. do you watch recordings of live performances ? absolutely 

43. have you ever purposefully tried to look like a musician you liked ? (eg dyeing Ur hair like theirs, copying their style, etv) dyed my hair black to look like Gerard as i was wearing the suit from Helena 

44. have you ever been compared to any musicians ? if you have, do you see it or not ? i have not

45. have you ever had a music related username on any site ? phan_band_trash_ for my instagram and tumblr. i am emotionally tied to it

46. favorite lyrics of all time ? that if you say goodbye today id ask you to be true 

47. favorite album cover ? three cheers for sweet revenge 

48. have you ever listened to an album just because the title or album cover looked cool ? yeah, too many times to count lmao

49. favorite song title ? (not title of your favorite song, favorite title a song has)lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off 

and last but not least
 dance monkey or yummy by justin beiber 

Report Reply

Reply by silly!!! :3

posted

umm stuck between jack off jill and 100gecs!

i cant decide!!

mmmmmmmmborn this way lady gaga. but not bc of born this way the song

either my cat or i_wuld_nevr_stop_u

this is kinda embarrassing but i rly like never be alone (shadrow)
...a fnaf4 fansong. thatz my fav song. am i lame or wat lolz

nethin pixely! like if it haz a beeblyboop melody ill prob enjoy it (penelope scott my beloved)

playlistz 4 sure. i hav @least 40 lolz

preferably i use either mp3s or audiomack, but i use spotify 4 ez monayz :P

underrated: mr kitty
overrated: cavetown

i dont rly pay attention 2 albumz

underrated: scawy monstews and nice spwites :3
overrated: every lana del ray song. all of them

any parry gripp song. theyre so silly X3

play: piano (kinda,) guitar, ukulele, kazoo? (i also sing p ok i think)
want 2 play: stylophone, banjo, otamotone

b4rkb0iz or smthn

any woman-dominated grunge band. they make lyrics like "blood is on all of my clothes / you cant see it or smell it or wash it clean / but i promise it drips off every thread / and none of it is mine" and put it in a song titled "Bubblegum Pink? Actually, It's Grey, Prolapsed, and Rotting! Thanks, Though" and name themselves "the moldy tampon ritual"

the living tombstone! iconic frfr!!

carolesdaughter. lovin it so far !!

i hear it in an edit and it doesnt leave me alone until i hear the whole thing lolz

no i dont think so! honestly unless someones in front of me i forget ppl have appearances lolz. like i hear a voice and im like "yeah thats a person with thoughts and feelings and a life of tgeir own!" and that is the furthest it gets teehee

jack stauber. i will not elaborate

cavetown. i will not elaborate

redirect to #19

none :( im in high school in america and also broke as hell

redirect to #23

i think an mcr concert would b fun! either that or a vocaloid concert. the crowds seem nice :3

sound. i hav auditory processing disorder so i usually dont even know the lyrics until ive already been listening 2 tha song 4 months

that is called folk punk. you have just described folk punk

UNDERTALE/DELTARUNE !!!!!!!!!

mitchells vs the machines :3

nnnnnot that i recall? but i hav rly bad memory issues teehee

do i ever NOT zone out n imagine epic amvs/editz 2 a song im listening 2?

most of my friends havent met ne1 else who listenz 2 100gecs, let alone foodhouse. the bar iz so low itz a tripping hazard in hell X3

sodikken! they havent even done nething ppl r just mean :(

ive said it b4 n ill say it again: CAVETOWN.

judas by lady gaga and purple led light stripz. idk y thatz wat i associate it with. it just IZ

how many do i OWN? none. how many do i WANT? all of them

unfortunately no. i hav nothin 2 play them on

once again unfortunately no. i am so so so broke

foodhouse! it feelz liek ppl only kno mos thoser and it makes me upsetti spaghetti

we're all gonna die!! by babyfuzz

wait ppl actually get these?? confuzd and shockd aroace noizes???

i cannot Stand the audio...

not that i remember, but i might hav accidentally copied their speech patternz b4

umm not that i remember

redirect 2 #44

the entirety of skeleton appreciation day in vestal ny (will wood)

redirect 2 #10

redirect 2 #10

my bodys made of crushed little stars

this is home by cavetown. yes im bringing him up again. i am to my core a cavetown h8r. hes so overrated. i cant stand his music or his fans

Report Reply

Reply by SpaceDino

posted

Probably MSI or Motorhead

MSI- Pink
Motorhead- Motorizer

My favourite album of all time would have to be Plastic Beach-Gorillaz (though Gore Obsessed-Cannibal Corpse is a close second)

MSI- Animal
Motorhead- Brotherhood Of Man

Brotherhood of Man is probably my favourite song EVER (or To Binge-Gorillaz)

Metal (death metal in particular)

Albums

I use Spotify or Youtube

Underrated- Uncle Outrage
Overrated- Arctic Monkeys (pls don't kill me 4 this lol, I just don't get the hype)

Underrated- Another Mindless Rip Off-Mindless Self Indulgence
Overrated- idk, honestly

Underrated-
Overrated- Ace of Spades-Motorhead (I love this song, but I do think it's a bit overrated)

I don't really understand this question lol

I really wanna learn bass guitar, it's my favourite instrument

Idk exactly, but it would be something to do with zombies. (also, the band's genre would be electropunk)

The Sisters of Mercy. It just sounds so cool! (also, they're a great band)

Idk, probably The Smiths or Blossoms cuz dad used to play it in the car

I recently started listening to Elias and The Error. 

It depends, I usually just look for similar artists to stuff I already like.

Nope! Idrc about how the band look, as long as they sound good.

It took me a while to properly get into Def Leppard, but I love them now :)

I went through a weird phase where i listened to Taylor Swift ALL the time, but now I can't stand her music

MSI DEFINETLY

None :(

Haven't been to any :(

MSI or Rob Zombie

Both are equally important

Probably not, unless the other members were literal gods at their instruments.

DooM. Idc which game, they all had amazing soundtracks (apart form DooM 3)
The Fallout soundtrack was also really good

Idk really

I'm not really sure how to answer this one

ALL THE TIME

Yep, but my friends just associate me with metal in general lol

Pantera

Idk really

Not really, no

I have Slayer, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Siouxsie and The Banshees, Gorillaz, Ozzy Osbourne and KoRn shirts (1 for each band). I also have 4 Nirvana shirts and loads of random concert shirts from my dad. I probably have more, but I can't remember rn.

I own too many CDs to count lol. I'm starting a vinyl collection too

I have some Funko Pops (the Ace of Spades Lemmy figure and the MCR Black Parade skeleton) and a Pantera poster 

Elias and The Error

If-MSI

Idk, probably Serj Tankian or Philthy Animal Taylor (even tho I'm a lesbian lol)

YES, LIVE PERFORMANCES ARE SO COOL

Nah, I just wear whatever is comfortable

Nope

My current Tumblr user is bornto-raisehell (Motorhead inspired)

"You're by my side, but are you still with me"-To Binge- Gorillaz

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge-MCR
Another Mindless Rip Off-MSI
Gore Obsessed-Cannibal Corpse

Ngl, I bought Gore Obsessed just cuz I liked the cover (I do actually like Cannibal Corpse tho)

Pit of Zombies-Cannibal Corpse

and last but not least
Break Stuff-Limp Bizkit. I HATE IT SM AAAAAAA. I just can't stand Limp Bizkit, I don't even know why I hate their music so much (I think it's Fred Durst's voice that irritates me idk)

Report Reply

Reply by Sent To Destroy

posted
updated

I don't have one, but it'd probably be either GG Allin or LMFAO.

I don't have a favorite GG Allin album, but my favorite LMFAO record is Sorry For Party Rocking. All the songs off that album were good.

No. I don't have all time favorite album.

If I had to pick a favorite GG song, it'd be Violence Now. That's a banger.

No. I don't have an all time favorite song, but when I was younger, I remember my favorite song was Gangdum Style by PSY. Emphasis on "when I was younger."

Hardcore Punk

It depends on what mood I'm in.

I use YouTube as my music streaming service of choice. I also listen to music on CD and as audio files.

B-Liminal is a underrated band. Linkin Park is a overrated band.

Sarina Paris' self titled is a underrated album. Never Mind The Bollocks, Here's The Sex Pistols by, er, The Sex Pistols, is a overrated album.

Girlfriend's Nightmare by Myah Marie is a underrated song. Don't Stop Believing by Journey is a overrated song.

None. Guilty Pleasure means it's something you like, despite being well aware of it's many flaws and/or poor quality. I can find unironically good aspects of most songs I like.

I used to play the Ukulele for a brief time in high school. I've toyed with the idea of learning a new instrument.

Communist Propaganda.

The Murder Junkies have a pretty cool band name.

I don't know, to be honest.

I don't know.

what's the reason you usually start listening to a new band/artist ?
(e.g friends suggest them, a song of theirs trends, etc)
A lot of time, I find out about bands and artists, at least in some way, because of general web browsing. It can be because I hear one of their songs in an AMV. It can be someone made a post about. Heck, sometimes I can find out about bands and artists by accedent.

No.

I can't think of any.

Smash Mouth.

Sum 41

None, at the time of this writing.

None.

Sum 41. I like their music, and their lead singer, Dryck, has a great stage presence from what I've seen. I know that they're breaking up, and are gonna do a farewell tour soon. I'm gonna try to see 'em live if they do a show near me.

I think both are more-or-less equally important.

I don't know, maybe.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It's hard for me to pick just one, though.

Don't have one.

Yeah, I'm fairly active in the YFM fandom.

Yes.

have you ever talked about a band/artist so much all your friends
started associating anything to do with that band or artist with you ?
No.

Definitely Nickelback.

Good Charlotte.

do you have any songs so strongly associated with something/someone
that you cant think of anythign else when you listen to it ?
This is a bit of a weird one. Had Enough by Breaking Benjamin. I remeber reading a comment on a upload of that song on YouTube that said that the song is about the time one of the band members ate the last piece of pizza, and now when I listen to the song, I think about that.

Just one. It's a Reel Big Fish shirt.

CD.

Yeah. I've said this in another thread, but I own a few posters.

Probably quite a few, since I listen to a lot of indie and lesser known bands and artists.

Nothing.

I don't have one.

Yes.

have you ever purposefully tried to look like a musician you liked ?
(eg dyeing ur hair like theirs, copying their style, etv)
Yes.

No

My screen name on this site is a reference to a Combichrist song.

"Now I'm seven cigarettes away, with nothing to my name, and I can't find anybody else to blame."

Phobia by Breaking Benjamin.

Yes.

Women: Nature's Punching Bag by Anal Cunt. Hard to pick just one, though.

and last but not least
worst song youve ever heard ? like a song that made you want to claw ur
eardrums out and hit every nearby speaker with a sledgehammer until
they were shattered to the point of being dust 
I Want Candy by Arron Carter.

Report Reply

Reply by Luciel

posted

band: ajj, artist: alex g

can't maintain

no, kid a is

love in the time of human papillomavirus

it is

i couldn't just pick one but it's probs between folk punk, post punk and dsbm

i manually queue my songs everytime, but if had to pick i'd say playlists

i mainly use spotify but will often listen to stuff on youtube as well

bloody dead and sexy, probs ac/dc idk

knife man by ajj, any taylor swift album

saraband by corpus delicti, any taylor swift song

i don't rlly have one.. doktorspiele maybe

i play piano and plan on learning guitar, bass and possibly the harp

Ashtray And The Thousand Suns

i really like maybeshewill for some reason. psychonaut 4 as well

ajj, mitski, crywank, kino i think

ptite soeur

mainly just me looking for new music or recs from people

no

indochine

halsey

radiohead or crystal castles ig

zero

^

ajj

sound

depends on what "bad singer" implies, if i literally cannot stand hearing their voice then no regardless of how amazing the instruments are

undertale or ace attorney

matrix or donnie darko

not really

yes i have maladaptive daydreaming lol

yes

nickelback, ghost, babymetal

taylor swift, justin bieber, morissey ig

yes (love in the time of human papillomavirus)

none yet :(

i don't have a collection yet but i plan on getting cds, tapes and vinyls someday

38. do you own any band merch apart from tees, vinyls or cds ?

no

horsey, deadmau5, poe

doll parts by hole

don't have one

sometimes yeah

no

no

a lot

"and my lungs will grow cancers and my back it will grow achy, i will buy us an acre of some land in the city, we could live there together or i'll live alone less happy, but i'll live, unfortunately"

debonair by horsey

yeah

my lady's on fire or idioteque

anything by taylor swift. i'm usually not a hater even when something isn't my taste but LORD i don't know how people do it i cannot stand hearing even a second of her voice

Report Reply

Reply by Deaths_Smile

posted

1. what's your favorite band or artist ? Lauren Bousfield

2. what's your favorite album by your favorite artist ? Avalon Vales

3. is that your favorite album of all time?? if not, which one is ? No idea.

4. what's your favorite song by your favorite artist ? "Slow Slicing" or "Cracknight"

5. is that your favorite song of all time?? if not, which one is ? I don't have a favorite!

6. what's your favorite genre ? Depends on my mood.

7. do you prefer listening to albums or playlists ? Playlists

8. do you use spotify, yt music, itunes or something else ? Either plain YouTube or stuff I downloaded onto my laptop.

9. name an underrated band and an overrated band!! No idea!

10. name an underrated album and an overrated album!! Also no idea!

11. name an underrated song and an overrated song!! Also also no idea XD

12. what's your most guilty pleasure song ? Tight Pants / Body Rolls. It's just so silly and catchy!

13. do you play/want to play any instruments ? I played flute in band for 4 years and I plan to learn several other instruments I own!

14. if you were in a band, what would you name it ? Not sure!

15. what's your favorite band name ? (not your favorite band's name, your favorite name a band has) Not sure :'D

16. what band/artist have you been listening to the longest ? Lauren Bousfield, actually!

17. what's the newest band/artist you started listening to ? Rinse and Repeat

18. what's the reason you usually start listening to a new band/artist ? (e.g friends suggest them, a song of theirs trends, etc) I either find a song of theirs in my recommendations or see an animation that uses it.

19. be honest, have you ever started listening to a band because a member of it was hot ? Nope!

20. what's a band/artist you didn't like at first but you like now ? I don't think there was one.

21. what's a band/artist you used to like but don't anymore ? Same as previous answer.

22. what band/artist do you think has the coolest aesthetic/style ? Picck

23. how many concerts have you gone to ? Two, but I didn't really want to go to either of them.

24. what's your favorite concert you've gone to ? The Wiggles concert

25. if you could go to a concert of any band/artist ever, which would you choose ? Jack Stauber. Seems like a fun time.

26. do you care more about lyrics or sound ? Sound!

27. would you listen to a band with a bad singer if every other member was amazing ? Probably not.

28. favorite game soundtrack ? Don't Starve

29. favorite movie soundtrack ? Coraline

30. are you active in the fanbase for any bands/artists ? Nope

31. do you ever zone out and imagine epic amvs/edits to a song ur listening to ? Most of the time!

32. have you ever talked about a band/artist so much all your friends started associating anything to do with that band or artist with you ? Don't think so.

33. what band/artist gets too much hate ? Idk

34. what band/artist doesnt get enough hate ? I also dunno

35. do you have any songs so strongly associated with something/someone that you cant think of anythign else when you listen to it ? Yes! Hell and You by Amigo the Devil reminds me of a fictional crush.

36. how many band tees do you own ?(bonus for you emos: how many of them are black ?) Nope u-u

37: do you collect vinyls or cds ? I recently started to collect vinyls!

38. do you own any band merch aoart from tees, vinyls or cds ? No :'D

39. what's a band/artist that you like that youve never met anyone else who's a fan of it ? Picck because they're pretty obscure at the moment.

40. what are you listening to right now ? FNaF Security Breach OST: Sleep No More (1 hour)

41. whos ur musician celebrity crush ? No one.

42. do you watch recordings of live performances ? Sometimes.

43. have you ever purposefully tried to look like a musician you liked ? (eg dyeing ur hair like theirs, copying their style, etv) Nope!

44. have you ever been compared to any musicians ? if you have, do you see it or not ? Not that I know of.

45. have you ever had a music related username on any site ? Nope

46. favorite lyrics of all time ? Hard to pick!

47. favorite album cover ? Body Count by Maenad Veyl (probably)

48. have you ever listened to an album just because the title or album cover looked cool ? Yeah. You Won't Get What You Want by the band Daughters.

49. favorite song title ? (not title of your favorite song, favorite title a song has) Hand Me My Shovel, I'm Going In

50. worst song youve ever heard ? like a song that made you want to claw ur eardrums out and hit every nearby speaker with a sledgehammer until they were shattered to the point of being dust HAPPY BY I HAVE NO IDEA AND I DON'T CARE I JUST WANT THAT SONG TO STOP BEING EVERYWHERE AAAAAAAAAURGH!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Aizen ?!

posted

1. what's your favorite band or artist ? I don't really have one, but i like MARINA

2. what's your favorite album by your favorite artist ? Electra Heart

3. is that your favorite album of all time?? if not, which one is ? either that or The Family Jewels

4. what's your favorite song by your favorite artist ? Savages

5. is that your favorite song of all time?? if not, which one is ? Borderline by Tame Impala

6. what's your favorite genre ? I listen to anything except rap

7. do you prefer listening to albums or playlists ? my own liked songs (playlist)

8. do you use spotify, yt music, itunes or something else ? Spotify, Soundcloud, YT music and Musi

11. name an underrated song and an overrated song!! Stuck Inside by Black Gryph0n or Unfair by The Neighbourhood  , as for overrated song it must be Wrecking Ball

12. what's your most guilty pleasure song ? Any Alan Walker song

13. do you play/want to play any instruments ? Used to play piano

16. what band/artist have you been listening to the longest ? Katy Perry

17. what's the newest band/artist you started listening to ? BABYMETAL

18. what's the reason you usually start listening to a new band/artist ? (e.g friends suggest them, a song of theirs trends, etc) Tiktok, since otherwise i find i very hard to get into new things unless i heard it before (with for example a tiktok sound)

19. be honest, have you ever started listening to a band because a member of it was hot ? no, im aromantic and asexual

20. what's a band/artist you didn't like at first but you like now ? Pitbull

21. what's a band/artist you used to like but don't anymore ? none

25. if you could go to a concert of any band/artist ever, which would you choose ? Definitely MARINA

26. do you care more about lyrics or sound ? Sound, but even better with good lyrics

28. favorite game soundtrack ? Cuphead, any game soundtrack of it

29. favorite movie soundtrack ? FNAF Movie

31. do you ever zone out and imagine epic amvs/edits to a song ur listening to ? Yeah

32. have you ever talked about a band/artist so much all your friends started associating anything to do with that band or artist with you ? They better be

33. what band/artist gets too much hate ? Ado

34. what band/artist doesnt get enough hate ? Oliver Tree.

35. do you have any songs so strongly associated with something/someone that you cant think of anything else when you listen to it ? Blow My Brains Out, with negative moments in my life

40. what are you listening to right now ? Different World by Alan Walker..

46. favorite lyrics of all time ? The original lyrics are Japanse by the way; 
Huh? Shut up, shut up, shut the hell up!
I'm hеalthier than you think
You are too mediocrе
To understand me, perhaps
Ah, you are so perfect match to
Those ordinary melodies of yours
Huh? Shut up, shut up, shut the hell up!
I deal with things differently so no problem at all!

47. favorite album cover ? A Beautiful Place to Drown by Silverstein

49. favorite song title ? (not title of your favorite song, favorite title a song has) Reflections

and last but not least
50. worst song youve ever heard ? like a song that made you want to claw ur eardrums out and hit every nearby speaker with a sledgehammer until they were shattered to the point of being dust. Tokyo by Leat'eq

Report Reply

Reply by Jizzy Jay

posted

Mindless Self Indulgence

Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy

Nope! It's Island of the Damned by Scary Bitches

Probably What Do They Know. It feels nostalgic

Nope! It's Surfin' Bird by Sodom

Probably Punk or Metal

Playlists 

Spotify

An underated band would probably be the Murderdolls or Pure Hell. Metallica is lowkey overatted IMO

An underated album would probably be Island of The Damned by Scary Bitches. And overrated album I'm not sure of lol

An underrated song would be Sleepwalk by Christian Death. An overrated song would probably be Molly by MSI...LIKE THEY HAVE BETTER SONGSSSS

Heroine, Aids, Chlamydia by Ayesha Erotica lmao

I play bass guitar, cello, and I'm unsure if I still know how to play ukulele. I DO wanna learn drums tho ngl

Conform To The Norm (Only to ironically not conform to the norm) 

15. what's your favorite band name ? (not your favorite band's name, your favorite name a band has)

Mommy Long Legs

Mindless Self Indulgence

Probably Deftones

Because I was in a low mood state I guess and I started to enjoy the vibe

....Yes 

Deftones I used to think it was overrated

Cavetown, I started liking heavier stuff. His songs are still good tho

Either the Murderdolls or Mindless Self Indulgence

None

N/A

Wednesday 13 

Sound. I think you can have the BEST lyrics on the earth but the sound HAS to be good

Erm no 

Obey Me

Up The Academy

Ehhhh not really,,

Yeah sometimes

Yes

I'm not sure

Ngl Niki Manaj... Like some things shes done have lowkey been swept under the rug...

35. do you have any songs so strongly associated with something/someone that you cant think of anything else when you listen to it ? 

Yes

One

I wish :(

38. do you own any band merch apart from tees, vinyls or cds ?

I only own a Cannibal Corpse Tee :(

Pure Hell 

THE CONTORTIONIST by Melanie Martinez

Wednesday 13...Idk if he counts cause not many people know who that is

Yeah sometimes

Not really

No :(

Yes

I dunnoooo

Clear Hearts Grey Flowers by Jack Off Jill

Yup

I Cum Blood

Report Reply

Reply by BONEMACH1NE

posted
updated

1. Bjork

2. Telegram or Volta or Post.

3. Nope, Its The Marble Index by Nico. Its so good and my comfort album.

4. Enjoy (further over the edge mix)!!!

5. Probably.

6. Electronic i guess.

7. Albums.

8. Spotify sometimes but itunes mainly. I download my music now cause im getting an ipod.

9. Tamaryn is very underrated the music is so good its shoegazy and very dream-poppy.. overated? - olivia rodrigo i cant stand her music

10.idk i cant think

11. too many

12. Angel by Madonna

13. I used to play drums and guitar when i was younger. 

14. no idea

15. idk i cant think

16. Green day, alice in chains and nirvana. My dad always played those bands when i was a kid.

17. Swans i guess.

18. No i just heard abt them. I really wanted to listen to there first album filth and so i did and i loved it and then i listened to the other ones basically

19. no tbh

20. idk

21. green day because i played the hell out of there music and now i cant listen to any of there songs

22. basically all i listen to

23. like 2 or 3-ish?

24. i dont remember any cause i was really young...

25. bjork tbh

26. both

27. no lol

28. idk
29. i cant remember 

30. no 

31. sure 

32. Yep lolol.

33. idk

34. dream.

35. yes lol

36. half of mine are black. i have about 8 ish band tees i think ??

37: both

38. Yes posters.

39. basically every one i listen to.

40. Saeta - Nico.

41. dont rlly have one

42. of course 

43. Nope lmao.

44. Nope

45. Yes and mine here loll. (bonemachine) the pixies song. i thought it sounded pretty cool

46. i cant think i just woke up lmfao

47. filth by swans.

48. Yep. 

49. idk

and last but not least
50. any dream song 

Report Reply

Reply by ben

posted
updated

1. radiohead

2. kid a

3. i guess so

4. changes biweekly

5. changes every couple days

6. every one except for the ones i don't like

7. neither, i listen to songs individually

8. youtube (not music just youtube)

9. underrated: they might be giants, xtc, overrated: 100 gecs, death grips

10. *cletus the slack-jawed yokel voice* i can't. i simply can't.

11. underrated: "feral" by radiohead, overrated: "ruler of everything"

12. "aaron" by neil cicierega

13. play: keys, vocals, want to play: guitar, drums

14. i'd tell you but i don't want you to steal the idea

15. Animal Collective

16. They Might Be Giants

17. Oily Bastard

18. Come across 'em

19. No

20. I don't know if there's a real answer to this for me, but I have become retroactively fascinated by shitty hit songs from my childhood.

21. Most EDM crud

22. Jack Stauber

23. 2

24. i went to a weezer concert when i was 7 and i sat on my stepdad's shoulders and it was really loud (the other one was a they might be giants kids' concert that i don't remember at all)

25. thom yorke solo concert

26. the best songs have good lyrics and good sounds

27. probably not tbh... depends on what "bad" means

28. warioware diy

29. o, brother, where art thou?

30. no, i don't think so

31. not AMVs or edits, just music videos

32. i'm the radiohead guy

33. weezer

34. Mr. Nazi and the Hitler Likers (i don't have a good response for this one)

35. nothing comes to mind

36. i have a beatles shirt but it's too small

37. i have CDs and tapes and inherited some vinyls

38. my dad has some beatles figurines and i have a they might be giants foam pointer in the basement

39. radiohead

40. i listened to "don't panic" by coldplay today (haven't listened to a lot of music today because of homework)

41. never had a crush before

42. no

43. no

44. daniel johnston. eh.

45. for a short spell my vine username was "RazihelEX46".

46. the entirety of am i awake? but the bridge in particular, "put one box on the sidewalk / and you return with the next and the first one's gone", and "mysterious engines run / to keep the dream from ending / the cloak obscures the gun / to keep what's worth defending"

47. Animal Collective - Sung Tongs, and Cream - Goodbye

48. podough - a shot at comfort

49. Gold Star for Robot Boy

50. i'm not sure. i don't like "TWINNEM" by Coi Leray very much though. i feel like there's a song i hate even more but i can't think of it right now

Report Reply

Reply by ora

posted

this is curing my boredom during school 

1. what's your favorite band or artist ? the beatles !!

2. what's your favorite album by your favorite artist ? rubber soul ((:

3. is that your favorite album of all time?? if not, which one is ? RAM by paul and linda mccartney is my fav of all time

4. what's your favorite song by your favorite artist ? think for yourself

5. is that your favorite song of all time?? if not, which one is ? temporary secretary by paul mccartney is my fav

6. what's your favorite genre ? rock, classic rock, pop punk

7. do you prefer listening to albums or playlists ? both. if im using a streaming service i listen to only playlists, but if im listening on tape, cd or vinyl i like listening to the whole album

8. do you use spotify, yt music, itunes or something else ? spotify + i collect vinyl 

9. name an underrated band and an overrated band!! the young veins are underrated just bc not that many ppl know abt them but theyre sooooo good. idk abt overrated

10. name an underrated album and an overrated album!! idk ;-;

11. name an underrated song and an overrated song!! underrated song is deffo folkin around by panic! at the disco. again, idk abt overrated. 

12. what's your most guilty pleasure song ? any sir-mix-a-lot songs

13. do you play/want to play any instruments ? YESSS I PLAY FLUTE AND SOME GUITAR!!! I LOVE PLAYING FLUTE

14. if you were in a band, what would you name it ? bella and the flutes (bella is my middle name and I FRIKING LOVE FLUTES (totes not biased))

15. what's your favorite band name ? (not your favorite band's name, your favorite name a band has) LEMON DEMON!! its so cool bc it looks like its supposed to rhyme but it doesnt rhyme when u say it

16. what band/artist have you been listening to the longest ? probably keesang marstrand, bc ive been listening to her album "hello night" since i was literally an infant bc it put me to sleep back then

17. what's the newest band/artist you started listening to ? i mean i recently 

18. what's the reason you usually start listening to a new band/artist ? (e.g friends suggest them, a song of theirs trends, etc) usually bc of family/friends suggestions, youtube recommendations or bc of a different band i like (ex. i started listening to fall out boy bc i liked mcr)

19. be honest, have you ever started listening to a band because a member of it was hot ?  yes. 

20. what's a band/artist you didn't like at first but you like now ? evanescence. i couldnt get into it but once i did i loved it.

21. what's a band/artist you used to like but don't anymore ?  lovejoy. obvious reasons if u know abt the drama. 

22. what band/artist do you think has the coolest aesthetic/style ? PANIC! AT THE DISCO IN THEIR EARLY DAYS I WANT TO DRESS LIKE RYAN ROSS. ALSO THE BEATLES.

23. how many concerts have you gone to ? a lot. 

24. what's your favorite concert you've gone to ? PAUL MCCARTNEY GET BACK TOUR IT WAS SO FIRE. 

25. if you could go to a concert of any band/artist ever, which would you choose ? PANIC AT THE DISCO OR THE BEATLES. 

26. do you care more about lyrics or sound ? i care about how the lyrics and sound blend togehter. 

27. would you listen to a band with a bad singer if every other member was amazing ? no i need it to be a soothing voice.

28. favorite game soundtrack ? prob undertale. 

29. favorite movie soundtrack ? scott pilgrim or hair

30. are you active in the fanbase for any bands/artists ? yes. a lot of em. 

31. do you ever zone out and imagine epic amvs/edits to a song ur listening to ? sometimes but not that much. 

32. have you ever talked about a band/artist so much all your friends started associating anything to do with that band or artist with you ? i am literally know as "that girl who likes the beatles" in like three different communities. 

33. what band/artist gets too much hate ? taylor swift. i am not a big fan, but i repspect her and like some of her songs. 

34. what band/artist doesnt get enough hate ? uhh idk. 

35. do you have any songs so strongly associated with something/someone that you cant think of anythign else when you listen to it ? i associate my ex friend who i dont like with will wood which means i never ever listen to him

36. how many band tees do you own ?(bonus for you emos: how many of them are black ?) ...too many to count. mostly the beatles, but some others. and a good amount are black. 

37: do you collect vinyls or cds ? YEEE i collect vinyls

38. do you own any band merch aoart from tees, vinyls or cds ? yes

39. what's a band/artist that you like that youve never met anyone else who's a fan of it ? kaveret

40. what are you listening to right now ? change by the young veins

41. whos ur musician celebrity crush ? all of them /j. i have quite a lot, but a few are ryan ross, paul mccartney and pete wentz. 

42. do you watch recordings of live performances ? YES LIVE IN DENVER MY LOVE

43. have you ever purposefully tried to look like a musician you liked ? (eg dyeing ur hair like theirs, copying their style, etv) yes so much

44. have you ever been compared to any musicians ? if you have, do you see it or not ? nahh

45. have you ever had a music related username on any site ? yea my tumblr and livejournal user is polythenexpam

46. favorite lyrics of all time ? "one night stand off" from thnks fr th mmrs by fob

47. favorite album cover ? spirit phone by lemon demon

48. have you ever listened to an album just because the title or album cover looked cool ? yea

49. favorite song title ? (not title of your favorite song, favorite title a song has) lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off by panic! at the disco

and last but not least
erm... revolution 9

Report Reply