« Back to the Minecraft :p Forum

build ideas??

Posted by Zaya

posted

Forum: Minecraft :p Group

i play on a server with my friends and i am kind of wondering what i could build-

im running short on ideas lol hii

Report Topic

14 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Joo

posted

Reply by Phoniex/Zoey

posted

build a castle, hotel, hospital, school, or mansion

Report Reply

Reply by irl sparkle bug

posted

the mineblr tag on tumblr has people who post a lot of cool builds! that's what I use for inspiration at least 

Report Reply

Reply by Adi

posted

A bit late to the party, but I usually like to turn naturally existing generation features into builds themselves. Like, for example taking a cave and turning it into either an abandoned bunker, lush paradise, or even a pit that serves as a gateway to hell (nether)

Report Reply

Reply by Strawberry Jammy ♤CEASEFIRE NOW♤

posted

I know that I'm a year late but I have an idea!

Maybe a huge library with stained glass windows! With the central area having an enchantment area! So as the server gets more history, you can record it! And there can be 2 extra areas with a smiting area in the basement, and a alchemy/ potion area in the attic!

Blocks for the attic: Warped or crimson wood, stained glass, brewing table, netherwart, soul sand, lapis block, dark oak, bookshelf, soul lantern, candles, and a few monster heads of your choice!

Blocks for the main floor:
Bookshelf, dark oak, oak, prismarine , lapis lazuli block, Any stained glass color [Blue, purple, magenta is recommended], end rods/lanterns.

Blocks for the basement: Lava, magma blocks, smiting table for crafting and floor, Stone bricks, Anvil, Armor stands, any carpet color, any banner color, any armor with trimming, basalt, gilded basalt, candles, lanterns, chains.

I hope this helps!

Report Reply

Reply by MEGIMOO~

posted

Depends on the vibe of the others, but I recommend a good dark wood Tavern if you're roleplaying (or not!)

Report Reply

Reply by noodle_protege

posted

i’m a huge fan of medieval builds myself, so anything medieval style would be cool! but i think a good ol church would be awesome

Report Reply

Reply by TektoRock

posted

Reply by TektoRock

posted

What inspires me.

Report Reply

Reply by Wot

posted

I KNOW.. A BETA HOUSE!!

from beta v1.7.3

I know a lot about Mc history I play since 2014!

Report Reply

Reply by Wot

posted

I know! A beta house from the beta versions!

Some versions!!

- beta v1.7.3

- beta v1.6

Maybe alpha?

Report Reply

Reply by milk_9

posted

a bunker for safty

Report Reply

Reply by Randii o.0

posted

Pinterest is the best place to go for build ideas!!!! I just type whatever aesthetic I’m going for and then “Minecraft build ideas” after :)

Report Reply

Reply by sr9090c

posted