« Back to the Reclaiming the Internet Forum

Favorite MMO (or flash games) from the 00's?

I loved games like maplestory and feel such nostalgia around all those old games and was wondering what everyone's favorites were! ^-^

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by enTTY

posted

Original Runescape was countless hours of my life I'll never get back.

Report Reply

Reply by jojo

posted

my fav flash games were the turtle cannon game on newgrounds and some games on miniclip i cant remember the name of

Report Reply

Reply by Jesse

posted

The original Runescape. I loved that game back in the day.

Report Reply

Reply by Second Family of 1015

posted

I remember playing some of the educational flash games. Like nickjr.com and disneyjunior.com just to name a few.

Report Reply

Reply by XinsertmyinnerfeelingsX

posted

Has to be Dad 'n Me.

Report Reply

Reply by malice

posted

i remember playing bunni: how we first met a lot! i found someone put it on newgrounds a couple years ago but ofc it stopped working when flash went down :(

Report Reply

Reply by Ciel

posted
updated

i also loved maplestory!!! some of my others favourite mmos were tinierme (still available in japanese as @games) and pixiehollow, and i played wizard101 (which afaik is still running) a lot too ^q^

adeventurequest worlds and moshi monsters were two more i remember playing on and off for many years. I even remember being around age 11 and making a friend on moshi monsters who i found out played aqw and so we played that together too!

Report Reply

Reply by wound

posted

i spent so much time on the original runescape.  adventure quest and aqworlds were also a lot of fun.  didn't really play gaia a lot but i loved going on tektek and designing avatars.  i also spent a lot of time on animal sims, especially horse ones. 

there were so many dime a dozen 3d anime mmos that were mabinogi-esque but there was one that i REALLY liked for a few months before losing interest.. can't remember the name of it now.

Report Reply

Reply by xX_MAR1_M4SSACR3_Xx

posted

ahh no MMOs come to mind, but there was this chat-room style online flash game i would play ALL the time growing up called Whirled. its still around, they "remade" it (they made it where you have to download it due to the death of flash, but its exactly the same as it was before) but no one ever plays it anymore, it makes me sad =( i still log in sometimes, but theres usually ten people online at a time

Report Reply

Reply by Sams_Club_Sandwich

posted

I used to play Adventure Quest and Adventure Quest Worlds with one of my friends any chance we got. It was the life blood of our early internet lives.

Report Reply