« Back to the Oh, The Horror! Forum

Thoughts on Ouija: origin of evil

I just finished watching the 2016 Ouija movie and usually jump scares don't bother me but that shit had me on the edge of my seat. I personally really loved the ending but I know a lot of people just weren't a fan. 

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by KitKat

posted

I've always wanted to play but my family is Christian so they won't let me

Report Reply

Reply by ciddie0

posted
updated

i thought it was pretty good and it's still pretty scary if you watch it during the day. i actually watched it for my dad's birthday:DDD

although personally i wouldn't want to mess with an ouija board because i feel like i'd mess something up. either way they don't sell them here and you can get fined if you bring one back.

something i didn't get though is how my friends had one in this big brown closet in their freezing study. also after one of my aunts played with her friends when she was younger she started to get pretty sick afterwards.

srry i started to ramble

Report Reply

Reply by StonielΘΔ

posted
updated

honestly i went into it thinking "just another typical horror film" and was so pleasantly surprised by it all like i loved the movie so much, i dont think there was one thing i disliked about it. i literally talked to my friends abt it the next day like "holy shit this do be a movie tho, pretty rad, pretty rad"

i feel like i mightve even been able to get jumpscared by a few things if i wasnt watching durring the day and making jokes abt being on the demons side n shit lmao

all in all great movie, its so rewatchable and for all the right reasons

Report Reply