« Religion and Philosophy Forum

Why is every GOOD girl i know with an abusive prick?

It seems that the most beautiful, desirable women never learn how to discern from good guys
and bad guys, due to the fact that they are propped up over other women, without ever having to
learn valuable lessons about life from strife or conflict. They simply assume that all people are equal and that evil is just a choice anyone can make, and because there is little resistance to their status of being desirable, they end up in horrible relationships with pieces of garbage that treat them like shit, perhaps even rape them, without ever having gone through a rite of passage, or having to learn anything about how the REAL world ACTUALLY works.

I just find it sad. Of course, this primarily affects white women, since not only are they the majority, but they are therefore considered the "epitome of beauty". Alas, white women in particular fall victim to ease of access (to anything) in society and suffer the consequences of a skewed belief that the world is a happy go-lucky place where the only requirement to be happy is to "work really hard", thus think all others who complain about any kind of suffering are "lazy whiners". So not only are they unwittingly putting themselves in a hole they can't see, they are also supporting the bigotted death machine marriage of government and corporatism.

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by nicky star emoji

posted

i hope you find peace soon 

Report Reply

Reply by nicky star emoji

posted

i hope you find peace soon 

Report Reply

Reply by twiley

posted

a guy once told me, "the most beautiful women always like the bad boys"

Report Reply

Reply by ZJSS

posted

It's over, if you're not 6'5 with a 6.9 inch penis, then you'll never score a girl who's mildly interested in you, why do you think girls like tall guys? They don't actually care if you're sweet or nice, you gotta be a meanie, a baddie, you gotta be rude and arrogant, muscular and aggressive, that's how they know you're the alpha male, and that's the only way you'll ever enter a fulfilling relationship or a meaningful connection at the least. 

If you don't, then consider it over before it began, it all starts with the mindset.

Report Reply

Reply by Saul Goodman

posted

Based, I say! Redpilled perhaps? You have a promising future my friend!

Report Reply

Reply by St.Veiro

posted

grip grass maybe? ahahha nah i jest, good luck on thyne quest, blue balled warrior

Report Reply