« Back to the Bojack Horseman Forum

fav quote?

Posted by maj

posted

Forum: Bojack Horseman Group

what's ur fav quote from the show? 

for me there were a lot of significant quotes but the one that really stuck with me was when Todd talked to bojack and told him that he was all the things that were wrong with him ("you are all the things that are wrong with you"), not the drugs and not his messed up childhood...

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Elizabeth

posted
updated

could talk about this show and over analyse every single charachter for hours tbh but this is such a hard question. "I have no self control and I hate myself" is definetly a good one and I love all the little snarky remarks that were made throughout the show but my favourite is probably "sometimes I feel like I was born with a leak, and any goodness I started with just slowly spilled out of me, and now its all gone and ill never get it back". I also have a shirt that says life is just one long hard kick in the urethra with bojack and his lil beer so thats an honourable mention lol. 

Report Reply

Reply by harley

posted

"I wish I could've known about the view from halfway down" I have it tattooed on my arm.

Report Reply

Reply by analu ☆

posted

“It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it every day —that’s the hard part. But it does get easier“

Report Reply