« Back to the Warrior Cats Club Forum

My Comic!

Posted by ✨ŠûńBûńñ1✨ 🌘^🌒

posted
updated

Forum: Warrior Cats Club Group

So me and my GF have started a roleplay and here is the texts:

Jay walked through the trees, Aware of his surroundings and checking behind him, Careful not to step on any sticks or rustle any leave with his tail-

-The mouse was two tail-lengths in front of him, as he sprang he missed and over jumped, landing in the creek paws first-

-Mooni goes to the lake to check out what’s going on in the creek, then sees Jay laying in the water. They decides to go up to them and see if they’re ok-

`Yee?`` -Jay says, Looking up at Mooni, She was a beautiful ( Tabby? Tortoiseshell? Calico? ) cat, And had (Blue? Pink? Purple? Amber? Green? Yellow?) eyes.-

Mooni was a calico, and had blue eyes. “Are you ok?”-Mooni says

``Fine, Hunting is harder since new leaf just arrived.`` - Jay looked at her, He thought that she was a bit small for an adult she but She was only a few Moons ( Months ) when they had met, Ever since then they had taken care of each other.-

-Jay got up, He was a Sleek, ginormous ball of wet fur sticking out everywhere. Jay was a Manx Cat Which made it harder for him to cool off and his stubby tail made it easier for him to balance since he basically had no tail.-

-Mooni gave him moss to dry off with, then they helped him into the hidden den

``Im fine! no need to worry over me..`` -Jay huffed, Angry over the missed catch. Jay shook out his fur, spraying mooni with water droplets that looked like crystals in the sliver of sunlight seeping into the den-

-“ok well if you need anything tell me”-Mooni said with a sympathic smile

``Alright.``-Jay sat down, Looking over his fur for ticks or fleas-
Mooni found meat and decided for it to be dinner-

{~Jay looked around the den, thinking he could fix it up a little he limped towards Mooni’s nest and rummaged through, fixing her old moss with new dry moss. Then went out and started to grab blue and red flowers, Putting them in and around her nest of moss~}

“Oh you didn’t have to do that but, thanks anyways!”-said Mooni with a thankful look on her face but, then their face changed became a sad look like something they remembered-

“what did you do?” {~Jay asked, seeing her face made him anxious, The Clan cats couldn’t know about them~}

“Well, years ago, the clan was together no one fought, but, one day my father got assassinated by a wolf in the clan. They betrayed us. My mother and me quickly ran away. We never saw the clan again.”- Mooni then looked away-

“Wait- A /DOG\ Came into your camp and killed your father?!”

Mooni went silent, and continued to clean the den, as if she didn’t want to talk about it-

{~Jay took her silence as a ‘Drop the topic now.’ ~}.        

Mooni saw the moon out, and, decided to take a rest-

{~Jay looked at the sleeping bundle of fur, And decided to stand guard since she was already asleep~}

{~he shifted into a comfortable position outside the den. Jay threw his head back to look at the dens entrance, Seeing a mound of black,white,brown,ginger, and velvet fur sleeping soundly he went back to focusing on the forest.~}

{~Jay stiffened as a voice called out, Demanding for him to appear, Jay slowly picked up the sticks and branches that were to cover the dens entrance and smudged the paw prints, Making sure he wasn’t letting anything noticeable be letting the strange cat know his and Mooni’s place he ducked inside, covering the den entrance from the inside~}
growl, hoping to wake up Mooni and warn away the other cat~}

Mooni woke up, confused-

{~Jay looked over at Mooni~} “Shh….” {~He flicked his tail at the covered entrance, and flicked his ears, motioning for her to listen~}

Mooni quickly became quiet, and listened-

*The Strange Cat started sniffing around the entrance, Noticing the scent of Mooni and Jay*
-
Mooni heard the strange cat-

{~ Jay watched as the shadow of the cat disappeared, As he relaxed he noticed the type of clan, Why was Thunderclan in shadow clan territory?~}

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by ✨ŠûńBûńñ1✨ 🌘^🌒

posted

Well? What do you all think?

Report Reply