« Music Forum

what songs do you consider perfect??

Posted by luc4s

posted

Forum: Music

i made a tiktok about this earlier with around 30 songs in it, and im curious to see what songs other people think are perfect. here are my top 10 MOST PERFECT songs [not in order after the top 3] :

1. everlong by foo fighters
- absolute masterpiece, literally my favorite song of all time, it is beautiful

2. be quiet and drive (far away) by deftones
- deftones is my favorite band and this song is one of the reasons why, everything about it is amazing

3. jigsaw falling into place by radiohead
- amazing song, perfect amount of sadness and catchiness together

4.where is my mind by pixies
- such a good fucking song, reminds me of one of my best friends

5. supermassive black hole by muse
- literally no matter what this song always sounds good, i have loved it for years

6. the man that sold the world by nirvana
- this is my favorite cover of all time for any song, kurt sings it amazing and it just sounds fucking awesome

7. and i love her/burn the rain by kurt cobain
[technically two songs, but burn the rain is short so idc]
- and i love her is such a good cover, i think kurt sang it beautifully and it feels very romantic
- burn the rain just itches my brain perfectly, i wish it was longer, but i still absolutely adore it

8. today by the smashing pumpkins
- the fucking vocals in this song omg
              - I WANTED MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

9. sextape by deftones
- this song is sooooo good and one of my go-to 'lay in the dark and cry' songs -> sad

10. angel by massive attack 
- this song is hot, and i will die on that hill

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by gaz ☆

posted
updated

this is a great question! i'm gonna say wuthering heights by kate bush - it's both catchy and  distinctive, with an iconic vocal performance and a killer guitar solo at the end.

i didn't know the title or artist for the longest time, but whenever i heard it in passing i'd think, "ohh, it's that song!" some people don't like her singing, but either way it's a performance that makes an impression. i love how the music builds with the sweeping piano/strings and powerful vocals. it's just great

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Nico

posted

Everlong will always be perfect

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by manofSteele

posted

Great List!  One song I would have is Geek U.S.A. by Smashing Pumpkins.  It works so well and flows from heavier to softer parts seamlessly.  When I first heard this song on Siamese Dream, I had to stop and replay it a few times.  Few songs have made me do that.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Anderson:3

posted

Depende para mi, cuando me siento enamorada seria algo como "rosemary" de deftones, cuando estoy alegre "engine no9" o "blind"

Realmente no me importan las letras si no sus melodias y la emoción que transmiten 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ✩ezra✩

posted

Groan- dazey and the scouts. Enemy estrogen- art project. The genre isn’t for everyone but the songs themself are perfect

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by bandyploy

posted

nothing is perfect... ok maybe except paranoid android by radiohead, best song ever made from the best album ever made, jigsaw is their second best imo.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by CERAGO ENTERTAINMENT©

posted

angel is such a perfect song its insane

Permalink Report Reply