« Back to the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Fans Forum

What is ur fav jojo theory??

I personally don't have one but i would love to know what theories u guys have!! :D

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

!!SPOILER FOR SOME BUT IDK BUT I THOUGHT I'D PUT THE WARNING INCASE!!

JoJo theory: After the whole thing with pucci some of the deaths that happened didn't happen in the new universe. 

Report Reply

Reply by linh

posted

spoilerz 4 part 5!!

I found this theory somewhere I forgot (sorry!) but I read about how DID (or MPD during that time period) worked differently in the jojoverse and as polnareff said doppio and diavolo r literally two different ppl.

unlike actual DID in our world where it's different alters, the jojoverse has ppl with entire new souls and physical appearances.

also doppio is not 33!! diavolo is

Report Reply

Reply by Daniel

posted

I don't have any in particular but I think jotaro may be neurodivergent...

Report Reply

Reply by Joanygurl

posted

I personally REALLY like the Jonathan is Star Platinum theory, i'm not sure if its my favorite or if I actually believe in it. But its a nice theory, and some of Jonathans traits fits SP's traits. Its nice to think that Jonathan is protecting his family even in the afterlife. Of course its most likely not canon its heartwarming if you think about it. I also wanna note that one time I saw someone point out that Kakyoin may be Stone Free. Of course its less believeable but its a nice wholesome one too!

Report Reply

Reply by zombietello

posted

Secco being lobotomized is a personal fav of mine

Report Reply

Reply by Muffin :3

posted

SPOILER!!(part 4)

Josuke saves himself when he was sick by the power of killer queen requiem :o

Report Reply