« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Jeans

Hey y’all I’m on the line of midsize and plus size. What’s your favorite jeans? Much love

Report Topic

13 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Mad Maggie

posted

Reply by Bailey

posted

Kohls sells a brand called "Wallflower." The size range seems to typically be 0 to 17.
There are several different styles and washes and the material is comfortable and stretchy, not your usual stiff denim feel. I have a few pairs and they're pretty nice!

Report Reply

Reply by Whitney Marie

posted

I really really love celebrity pink!

Look online or at boscovs by me sells them. They’re literally so comfy and the best jeans in my opinion. 

Report Reply

Reply by Snowqueen

posted

I love boot cut jeans with a design on the back pockets 

Report Reply

Reply by rockjohn

posted

Jeans are often considered a generic product, so ubiquitous in our wardrobes that they’re the single most widely-worn garment on the planet. As such, to invest in a pair from expensive jeans brands can, to some, still seem a little excessive.

Report Reply

Reply by jassonroy

posted

Carters Coupon Code is the best way to avail discounts on Carter's store shopping, there are lots of items on which you can avail the discount, amazing offers so visit the store by clicking the button and Save your Pocket now!

Report Reply

Reply by FrozenSkittle

posted

mens wrangler straight cut is perfect for my muscular legs

Report Reply

Reply by Guava Paste

posted

I love high-waisted jeans and jeggings. And overalls. Do overalls count as jeans? I think they do!

I also love studded denim.

Report Reply

Reply by Griff

posted

true religions... all this truey on me i can never tell a lie!

Report Reply

Reply by M1k3y

posted

Coldwater creek. They’re comfortable 

Report Reply

Reply by henry james

posted

Savings make our roots strong for the better tomorrow, Couponzroot has fabricated a platform which is loaded with markdown codes, promotion codes, and coupons. Shopping is something typical around us and we comprehend that individuals focus on greater quality and amount in their arranged financial plans, for that reason Couponzroot is offering best stage for the purchasers from one side of the planet to the other.

Report Reply

Reply by althuryaa

posted

Dear customer, Al-Thuraya Home is the first company in cleaning water tanks, with high accuracy and full care of water tanks with washing, sterilization and disinfection. Learn more شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض

Report Reply

Reply by Sydney

posted

Miss Me Jeans 

Report Reply