« Back to the epic and swag kinnerz!! Forum

ramble abt kins here!

can also apply to ids/irls, since ik that theres a couple of members who also have irls. but like either way this is like, a kin group, and tbh I'd LOVE to hear abt some of ya'lls kins!!! so yeah you can just ramble here lol

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xXmx_sh4d0wlurk3rXx

posted

ok i realized that the og description might make no sense but tbh i just made this to like. idk hear abt each other's kins, since there are some from sources that I don't recognize, and I wanna hear abt them! ^^

Report Reply

Reply by SPR1NKL3Z DA SC3N3 K1D

posted

Okeh so 1 of mah kinzz izz Nagito Komaeda from Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Academy)!! I also simp 4 him X0 Hizz character hazz had a pretty bad childhood cuzz of hizz luck cycle (not kin reazzon) he izz obsessed with hope and despair and self-deprecatezz a lot (kin reazzon)!! (srry if meh kinning him makezz no sense im kinda a kin 4 fun perzzon!!)

Report Reply

posted

YOOOO I remember him! nagito, I mean,, and yea, that makes sense, tbh! Im the same way with a lot of my kins, lmfao, in terms that I sometimes just kin them for like. one or two reasons. like, the first thing that comes to mind for me is the fact that I only kinned M. Bubz (job job) just because. I liked their vibes. and then a comment abt how they get pissy in traffic made me like "yep, kin." 

Report Reply

posted

semi-reviving this thread to be like 
you ever just think about redacted trivia murder party and be like 
goddamn (/posi) 
bc thats me rn jkdawjkawjkdwa,,,

also bc i feel like sharing this herez a picture of them but w/ the ponytown character customization 

Report Reply