« Music Forum

Will Wood

Posted by Victoria

posted

Forum: Music

Will Wood is great and all his albums are top tier. Anybody have any similar artists? 

Report Topic

13 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by toby undetermined

posted

his style of music is rlly unique, id say oingo boingo is closest?? but if you like him youd probably like lemon demon or i dont know how but they found me

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Victoria

posted

Can confirm I also like all of the band's you mentioned but I already know them. You're bang on though :).

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Benny

posted

Maybe Lovjoy they have sorta a similar vibe to me anyway their r not enough artist like em tho

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by tin …⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ

posted

You might like Jhariah Clare

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by dakota 𓆣

posted

the closest people i can think of to his music are oingo boingo, lemon demon, and jhariah 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Victoria

posted

Thanks for all the replies fam, unfortunately I do be knowing them all but this thread would make a bangin playlist :]

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by sicroao

posted

Shayfer James is sort of similar! He did a collab with Will Wood too! I also recommend Rio Romeo and of Montreal. They aren’t too similar to Will, but I think they’re pretty cool!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by allthedrugsforcreativity

posted

Not very similar in like idk quirkyness but Will Wood is very inspired by Andrew Bird and Father John Misty and instrumentally and structurally his songs are quite similar especially later albums!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by sminkus

posted

kiiiiind of similar is the petrojvic blasting company's a history of public relations dilemmas. they now go by the blasting company, but their old stuff is under the first name i gave. they did the music for over the garden wall :)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by CloudyJester

posted

There's a couple of ska bands that are kind of similar instrumentation wise, Madness might be a good band to look into.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by lillygutz⭐️

posted
updated

this is generally a fact that if you like Will Wood, you will most likely like Lemon Demon or Tally Hall. Mother Mother is similar in a way too!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by venny X3

posted

Reply by Xeand Marigold

posted

william woodiam fan

most definitely

Permalink Report Reply