« Back to the OFFICIAL BLACK VEIL BRIDES ARMY Forum

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE MEMBER?

Which BVB member do you idolize the most and why?

BLACK VEIL BRIDES // The Night - Hysteria Magazine

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by XxDespairFactionAshtonxX

posted

My favorite member is a tie between Andy and Lonny.

Andy is because of his insane drive and ambition, his influences, his intelligence and nerdiness. I feel like we share A LOT of influences and a similar background and that has always made me dream of being able to have a talk with him...maybe become acquaintances someday. I never really talked to him outside of the meet and greet and we didn't have any time at all other than to say one or two things. But as of now, he's a mutual. 

Lonny on the other hand has been a friend of mine for a little bit now. I love talking to him, and he is so humble and down to earth. We always enjoy our Zoom calls and he even went out of his way to meet up with me and my boyfriend in person after the BVB concert we went to recently. He gave us some personal gifts and chatted for a little bit before he had to head to the next city, cause the bus was about to take off. He was also originally just a fan with no connections to the band like me, but somehow transcended to become an official member. He has a perspective that the other band members dont have, AND he even went to a music college! The dude understands all things music theory and song writing. He's a real artist, and extremely fucking talented. 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Jezlynn

posted

Honestly they are all amazing, they all have they're own reason to be cool ya know? But if I had to choose Andy. He is literally so funny, he has sooo much talent. Along with the others they have AMAZING talent as well. Andy's character, his intelligence, his humor. The fact he loves batman so much is sooo adorable. :) <3

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Rabid Ragnarok

posted

I love them all, but if I need to choose... I have to say Lonny, 100%. He's a super humble guy, very talented, and of course Ashton and I got to meet up with him after the show in Chesterfield. It's always a pleasure to speak with him on our calls and his videos are always awesome. 

I do also have to give some appreciation to Jinxx, who's Cameo message back when I was struggling with my health (seizure-like episodes I was having) really meant the world to me and kept me strong.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by XxXBrisixx17XxX

posted

I have Loved Andy for years, so of course I´m going to say Andy haha, but actually when I found Jakes twitch streams on twitch a year ago, and really started to get to know him as a person and like hang out and chill and be in his discord and interact with him, I´m going to have to say Jake. Jake is literally so cool, hes nice, and super sweet, and super funny, and honorable, and respectful, understanding, and just a all around super nice, super chill guy. I also really love Lonny too for the same reasons, but I really like Jake because of how personable he is. So yeah. 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Scarlet

posted

CC is definitely my favorite. He is a real sweetheart and he really puts passion in his playing plus he is goofy.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by xX_H34th3r_Xx

posted

Andy is definitely m favourite

I have had a celebrity crush on him since I was 6. I have always found him attractive and idk if you can blame me. I'm almost 15 now and I still have that same love for him just like when I was a kid

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Lee_eatsbugzz

posted

I love all of the members, but if i had to choose, It would be Andy<3 He's so cool and talented!1!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ₳†⅃ ⍲⟆ ∀₵ꙇ₫

posted

so basic but andy lolz, jinxx too though i love thst fella

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by _A1rqn4eto

posted

fav members  : andy black , jinxx AH yk what . i like all of emm!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by 🥩ATLAS ARSENIC🥩

posted

cc, lonny, and jinxx. 

cc has been my comfort person for such a long time. hes so goofy and hes genuinely like that irl. when i gave him the bracelet i made him, i handed him the letter i wrote for the band as well
lonny is a new favorite after the concert, he stole my freakin heart man. he made sure i was okay during Perfect Weapon because i was absolutely broken about it, i was sobbing my heart out and he made sure i was okay. hes an angel
jinxx is such a kind person and i love him so much. when i met them a few days ago, i was freaking OUT. i was hyperventilating and i just couldn't hold myself together, i tried to calm myself down but i ended up starting to cry while i was trying to talk to them and got really screechy because i was so happy, i broke down while i was trying to give them their bracelets and jinxx was the first to walk up to me and grab his. he tried to make me feel normal and it honestly worked, he calmed me down so much just by encouraging me. he was such a sweetheart and such a big help to me that night <3

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by spookrie

posted