« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Thrifting Scores

If you ain't buying second hand, you're getting scammed.

What are some of your biggest & best finds in the resale market? 

For me, a classic oversized leather motorcycle jacket ($19.99), vintage hot pink trousers (with the tags still on), and my now prized wine red MGM Cort Guitar  (not mine, but same model) ($375)

Most of my staple pieces come from 2nd hand too, mesh shirts, leather look leggings, fabric or pieces to become fabric.

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Allynn

posted

i NEEEED to go thrifting more but i got this really cute skirt maybe around $7 and it’s literally the best piece of clothing i OWNNN

Report Reply

Reply by Leasha

posted

I recently bought this amazing pair of pants similar to the ones riri's wearing in this pic for like $5, in perfect state!!! the brand I thrifted it from is called "talk and walk" and I found them on Vinted (in case anyone would like to know lolll), definitely an amazing cop

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

Forever obsessed with the red platform boots I got for like $10, literallyyy look like Bratz shoes! But I wore them so much they fucking BROKE!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Crash Test Dummy!1

posted

i got a victoria's secret pink jacket for $2, i also got another tank top for $2 which was originally from a really expensive brand

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

RE: xXQuinn.CatastropheXx

• "i also got another tank top for $2 which was originally from a really expensive brand"

YEAASSS always SO satisfying to come across some more expensive shit you're into bcuz like   who DOESN'T love saving $$$ ♡

Report Reply

Reply by Mason

posted

got some pretty simple but absolutely sick black boots at a thrift awhile back. 

Report Reply