« Back to the The Gays Forum

Favorite gay character in media?

The one I can think off the top of my head is Arcade Gannon from fallout new vegas. He's so cute and sarcastic, I love him. 

He openly talks about his love life (he says something along the lines of "Youre probably thinking,'Why hasn't some man swept this bachelor off his feet?' Like I said, I'm boring." And you can flirt with him to recruit him if you have the gay perk. Some people hate him, some people forget about him, I however love him dearly

Report Topic

35 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Lurasidolf

posted

Adam Kay in This is Going To Hurt. Not sure if it counts, because its based of a real person, but I think it just does everything right

Report Reply

Reply by .+* aurora *+.

posted

Jonathan Sims in The Magnus Archives! I’m not sure if he’s Gay with a capital G but he’s definitely not straight. I love how the writers made it a part of him without it being his only personality trait. :]

Report Reply

Reply by ✩𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕘𝕘𝕪✩

posted

Richie Tozier from It.

Report Reply

Reply by ANDREW☆

posted

Dirk Strider from Homestuck!

Report Reply

Reply by Beep

posted

Not sure if he's my ultimate favorite, but Guillermo from What We Do In The Shadows just got confirmed to be gay! In the latest episode he came out to his family!

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

tony prince from gta iv (hes gay according to the title) 

Report Reply

Reply by sheon love bot ♡

posted
updated

i like tasuku from our dreams at dusk, he hits too close to home tbh 

Report Reply

Reply by Oliverrr

posted

FELIX LIKE OMG I SIMP FOR HIM <<<333

Report Reply

Reply by lance_eats_bugs

posted

grell sutcliffe from black butler! transfemme bisexual! mizuki akiyama from project sekai! queer nonbinary transfemme! rudy from ghost eyes! queer hypersexual asexual!

Report Reply

Reply by minniemew

posted

rita mordio from tov!!! in an interview it was said that her + another character in the game named estelle were meant to be viewed as romantic. i love love rita so much i see myself in her shes my little lesbian daughter

Report Reply

Reply by emmafofemma

posted

Richie from it 

Report Reply

Reply by Ollie

posted

Aaron and Jesus from TWD as well as Eddie and Richie from it and Robin from stranger things

i also have a few characters i head canon as bisexual like carl grimes from TWD as well as Eddie and steve from stranger things but mostly think Eddie is MLM 

Report Reply

Reply by aleph

posted

micheletto from the Borgias...

i know he is a ruthless assassin but he's cool and i like how he looks

Report Reply

Reply by Doc

posted

Peter Nureyev from the Penumbra Podcast, or Jigen from Lupin the III (thought it's never been explicitly stated that Jigen is gay, there are many subtle allusions to him being a gay man peppered throughout the show. I've seen cases made for him being bisexual because of his tie-ins with Fujiko as well, though🤷‍♂️ )

Report Reply

Reply by Isa

posted

Syd from I AM NOT OKAY WITH THIS. As a lesbian I relate to her character sooo much!

Report Reply

Reply by Gigglegore

posted

Frank N Furter 

Report Reply

Reply by squinky

posted

bill williamson from red dead redemption. i just think he’s neat

Report Reply

Reply by August

posted

I know this is probably a bit cliché, but Garnet from Steven Universe :)

Report Reply

Reply by Luna :33

posted

I just love sun jing from tamen de gushi TT

Report Reply

Reply by Luna :33

posted

I just love sun jing from tamen de gushi TT

Report Reply

Reply by sweet16teen

posted

Ellie and Dina from the last of us :) and also Sydney and Dina from I am not okay with this (two dif dinas loll)

Report Reply

Reply by nik-at-nite

posted

Ellie from tlou and Clementine from twdg

Report Reply

Reply by G4TO_XD11118

posted

nagito komaeda from danganronpa >:)

Report Reply

Reply by Mik

posted

Definitely Mac McDonald from It's Always Sunny 

Report Reply

Reply by heartles

posted

Gideon Nav from the Locked Tomb series, for sure

Report Reply

Reply by Aesthetic_Fluffz

posted

ellie from the last of us :)

Report Reply

Reply by C♡𝑹𝑴𝑬𝑵.

posted

It's either Ellie from the last of us or Syd from I am not okay with this :)

Report Reply

Reply by robin hood <3

posted

its basic, but i like angel dust from hazbin hotel.

i like the rude horny gays, what can i say

Report Reply

Reply by Waffles

posted

def klaus hargreeves from umbrella academy 

he makes me understand it all

Report Reply

Reply by Cat <3

posted

Sasha from vanilla bliss! He's very fun and sassy!

Report Reply

Reply by oscar

posted

Wallace wells (duh)

Report Reply

Reply by EONIAN

posted

Will Byers. I know this is a controversial take, but Noah basically confirmed it.

I've related to Will since I was younger, and he helped me feel comfortable and accept myself. Moreover, he helped me conquer the fear of distancing from my friends and also the fear of growing up.

Report Reply

Reply by Z0mb33Gia

posted

Ellie.fucking.Williams. 1. She's strong and hot  2. She's a lesbian  3. She's strong٫hot and a lesbian

Im also convinced that Abby Anderson is either bi or a lesbian as well

Report Reply

Reply by mS p41nT!!

posted

ik someone already said this but jonathan sims from the magnus archives!! he's a canonically ace and mlm character and it's so hard to get ace rep esp as well written as it was here

tma has a lot of great queer representation y'all should check it out if ur into podcasts!!

Report Reply

Reply by m1tchy

posted

my fav is kim pine from scott pilgrim! shes so cool and sarcastic and funny i love her sm lol

Report Reply