« Back to the divination & magick Forum

favorite form of divination!

hi! i love divination, its my favorite part of my craft, and i was wondering what tool you use to aid you in your divination the best! i personally love tarot, but ive tried scrying and ive got to say even though its more intimidating than 'smaller' forms of divination, i absolutely loved how clear the messages seemed.

also! i got a real wood, handmade ouija board. ive seen some people use it as a divination tool, which is my plan, but i wanted to know if anyone else has tried it before? do you reccomend it, and is it a tool to use casually or more seriously?

just wanted to start some conversation and get some input! <3

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jacqueline Michelle

posted

I love using my tarot cards I have a bunch of different decks for different readings

Report Reply

Reply by RockJuleMantis

posted

Idk what my favorite form of divination would be but Im a sucker for tarot cards.

Report Reply

Reply by ☮ Hatti ☮

posted

Mediation! I love my tarot but my adhd makes it hard to remember the meanings so it takes about as much time as it would meditation. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ormen Long

posted

Tarot has never failed me, but there is a way to divine through ink.

https://www.psychic-sphere.com/divination/encromancy/

Report Reply

Reply by sunnyspace

posted

The only divination i practice is tarot so i guess that's my favorite i've had a hard time reading with oracles since i couldn't connect really well with the decks that i've got. Idk if you would consider this divination but I also practice hororary astrology sometimes but i could only predict the overall energy since i'm still quite new at it!

Report Reply