« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

how do i change the color of the interests/links text?

Posted by baldbat

posted

Forum: Web, HTML, Tech

I've figured out almost everything I need luckily but I still don't understand how to change the color of the text within the interests/links boxes and also how to change the title backgrounds to an image as well? and I still can't figure out how to have a song autoplay on my profile or why my cursors aren't working :( pls helppp    >-<

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by EngiQu33ring

posted

The interests and links boxes are complicated to address individually. If you want to change anything about them so they both look the same, use:

/* The outer box */
.table-section {
}

/* The table box */
.table-section .inner .details-table {
}

/* The rows */
.table-section .inner .details-table tbody tr td {
}

/* The text in the boxes*/
.table-section .inner .details-table tbody tr td p {
}

If you want to address these separately, use one of these at the beginning of the above (before .table-section) and it'll allow you to select that specific box:

/* For interests: */
.profile .left > div:nth-last-child(2)

/* For links: */
.profile .left > div:last-child

It's a little long, but it's the only way to single out the elements properly without affecting anything else.

Report Reply

Reply by baldbat

posted

thank u so much!!

Report Reply

Reply by baldbat

posted

how do i make the links under the contact area a different color than the links in the links area lolll

Report Reply

Reply by Sarah Anne

posted
updated

If what you want is to make all the links the same color, you can try this:

* a {
color:red !important;
}

a * {
color:red !important;
}
?
If not, to change just those links specifically, try this:

div.contact a { color:red;}

\Obviously swapping "red" for any color you want. :)

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"I'd like to see robots do more than just play chess. It'd be cool to see them play games and learn new tricks. And maybe even learn how to do something like that, which is cool and cool and cool. It'd also be nice if robots would be more like people."

"I would like robots like people to play chess. I think there's something really special that we have to learn about ourselves. It's just that we need to be better at our job, we're just as smart as we are at it. I'm sure I'd love that."

And so on and on and on. I'm sure I'd like to see more of them, but at the moment I can't. It seems to be something that I'm really looking at, but at the moment I don't know how it will turn out.

I'm not saying I'm going to make any changes. It would just make me feel better. It'd be great for me if we could do more. It would be cool for people, it's great for robots and we're really lucky that people are so open to the possibility.

I think that I can see how things could turn out and that's why it would help. But I also think there is some other side to that that I don't think I can fully explain. I can see it happening. I think it might happen. But at the moment there are no plans to make any changes. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about this at the moment, and there are some things that might be going wrong with it, but at the same time, I can't say that I don't have some sort of feeling of optimism.

It's a good thing that there are people out there who are looking at the future.

But I think that it is also something we can learn and grow together, which would really help me to grow.

So that means,

Report Reply

Reply by JMoney

posted

I’m trying to delete the interests box entirely if anyone knows how

Report Reply