« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

Influencers?

Anyone else dabble as an influencer for a side job? 

Or maybe even do it full time? 
Would love to meet some others! 
My primary focus has been beauty influencing mostly on YouTube! 
What about y’all? 

Report Topic

31 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Bermuda Muda

posted

kiiinda? though im not sure if we use the same definition. im a vtuber and a content creator! i consider that to be an inluencer, kinda?

Report Reply

Reply by Gamer Gaming

posted

i want to influence people to stop smoking in the goddam school restrooms STOP THIS SHIT

Report Reply

Reply by Lindsay

posted

Hey guys, Lindsay here! 

Can I just say, I'm totally crushing it as a social media influencer lately. My Instagram is blowing up with all my fabulous fashion and makeup posts, and my YouTube channel is gaining subscribers faster than I can count. I mean, who wouldn't want to follow someone as stylish and fun as me, right? I've got all the latest trends and beauty tips to share with my amazing followers. 

So, if you want to stay on top of the hottest fashion and beauty trends, make sure to check me out and join me on this incredible journey. Trust me, you won't want to miss out on all the glam and excitement! XOXO!

Report Reply

Reply by altfashioncorner

posted

I'm an influencer on Instagram, mostly focusing on alternative fashion and beauty - I call myself a "virtual stylist" hahaha. My user is @altfashioncorner
The algorithm has hit me hard though, so I'm considering focusing on something else, like another topic (I've been very interested in gaming and streaming) or moving to another platform.

Report Reply

Reply by Gorixology

posted

Would love to do it but my self confidence and image is in the gutter

Report Reply

Reply by SYNN

posted

hey all!

hope you don't mind me dropping in here!

Just a little post to see if any brand/influencer/anyone with an online service or product would like assistance with taking things to the next level.

Currently have room for a couple clients and small scale projects, drop me a DM/friend request if you'd like to know more.

Thanks,

Report Reply

Reply by Mo

posted

I'm a graphics designer just in case anyone needs to get some graphics done. Gracias??

Report Reply

Reply by Mo

posted

I'm a graphics designer just in case anyone needs to get some graphics done. Gracias??

Report Reply

Reply by Mo

posted

Report Reply

Reply by BudderPecan

posted
updated

I sorta want to get back into VTubing (That's sorta influencing, right?) but all of my setup got moved around and I need a new place for my camera.

Report Reply

Reply by Lawamendoza

posted
updated

Hi! I'm influencer. I'm from Colombia. I only speak spanish.

I'm voice over talent
My user si @lawamendoza 

Report Reply

Reply by Kate

posted

I guess I'm considered a "micro-influencer" I'm just in it for the free samples ?

Report Reply

Reply by Brandy Rae

posted

I occasionally make a post for a free product here and there ?

Report Reply

Reply by ThatBoiiKwon

posted

I'm a influencer I don't know what to call my niche. Im really just a jack of all trades plus I'm funny so my content doesn't demonstrate just one particular niche. its mostly comedy skits or some type of advice/howto and motivation every now and then mixed with a vlog here and there.

Report Reply

Reply by Badgalwhit

posted

I do it as a hobby . Just something I’m good that and I can have fun with especially since I get paid from posting reels on Instagram. It’s actually fun to be silly in your own world lol

Report Reply

Reply by Diabla Venenosa

posted

Trying to make a bag off this full time but I'm just building rn. Focus is also beauty- editing vids rn! @diabla_venenosa

Report Reply

Reply by HeisBarry

posted

I am a YouTuber as well and use it to make a little money on the side 

Report Reply

Reply by AcesizOfficial

posted

Reply by naswillshine

posted

I wouldn't call myself an influencer but I'm a content creator and do marketing full time. 

Report Reply

Reply by I?�????l M??????c?

posted

Content creation on tiktok, youtube and livestreaming on Trovo.live

Report Reply

Reply by Tony M

posted

not so much influencing but more content creation :)

Report Reply

Reply by StoneyMacar0ni

posted

Cannabis! 

Report Reply

Reply by StoneyMacar0ni

posted

Cannabis! 

Report Reply

Reply by StoneyMacar0ni

posted

Cannabis! 

Report Reply

Reply by Latasha

posted

Most of my business comes via my YouTube channel! I post entrepreneurial/freelancing content but used to do beauty content when I first started. I really miss it! Such fun videos to edit. 

Report Reply

Reply by Sammi Black

posted

i’m aspiring to be a tiktok influencer. i post a lot about anxiety and try to create a safe space to bring humor into such a dark and isolating feeling :) 

Report Reply

Reply by Tired Witch

posted

I'm a witch blogger and influencer! @atiredwitch on IG! <3

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

Would love to see a cohesive case-study/journey flow chart for something like this.
Any MBAs in the house? Lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Lindsay

posted

Yes! Instagram is my main source of income. I do collaborations for motherhood/lifestyle content and also manage a few accounts.

I would really like to get YouTube going this year!

Report Reply

Reply by Anfaeia

posted

I wouldn't even know where to start

Report Reply

Reply by Caz

posted

I did beauty influencing for a couple years on IG :) I don't do it anymore but I'd love to pick it up again.

Report Reply