« Back to the Every day is halloween πŸŽƒ Forum

What's your favorite Scary movie*?

Mine is the 1978 Slasher classic Halloween (directed by John Carpenter).

Other Horror films I enjoy:
Wishmaster, Scream, Jeepers Creepers, Wrong Turn, Final Destination, I Know what you did last summer, Urban Legend, Night of the living Dead (1968), Hellraiser, Halloween 4, Friday the 13th parts 3, 4, 5, & 7, Nosferatu, Dracula (1930s), the Wolf Man (1930s), Ghost of Mars. Just to name a few.

*By "Scary movie" I mean what's your favorite Horror movie(s), not what's the scariest movie you ever seen.

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by mars <3

posted

dude, i love dracula and the wolf man!Β  i grew up watching those with my parents for movie nights during halloween lol

but other scary movies i love (some of these were put in the first post, but oh well):
Hush, Unfriended, the entire V/H/S series, Insidious 1, the entire Saw series, Black Swan, When A Stranger Calls, Paranormal Activity series, Carrie (the original, and the two remakes), The Strangers, The Hill Runs Red, and anything from the Conjuring universe.Β  i also really like YouTube analog horror, short films, and any other YouTube horror things :)

Report Reply

Reply by avesuxx

posted

i love halloween 2!!

Report Reply

Reply by penélope ✰

posted

Reply by β˜†esmeβ˜†

posted

chucky/Childs play

Report Reply

Reply by p!nkstungvnn

posted

the first 3 final destination movies. theyre campy spooky and the early 2000s fashion in them is so good. especiially the 2nd and 3rd movies

Report Reply

Reply by Rorio

posted

if you guys havent watched gingersnaps you totally should its so good and it has the actor who played beverly in the original "IT"Β 

Report Reply

Reply by f3ral_gh0st X__X

posted

i can't pick favs but i really enjoyed scream, the conjuring + annabelle [haven't seen the rest yet], resident evil, cabin in the woods, fright night [2011], spree, saw, and coraline [if that counts]

Report Reply

Reply by xX_N1ghtm4r3_P01s0n_Xx

posted

'Saw', 'Saw X', 'Candyman' (Original and 2021 movies), 'Friday the 13th' - those are my absolute favourites. 'Saw' is my all time favourite horror movie and franchise.

Report Reply