« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

And what is the best way to invest in general right now?

Please tell me what a person should know about investments and cryptocurrency, what would it be safe to invest?
  What would you recommend to study?
And what is the best way to invest in general right now?

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by AqvaronDionid

posted

I was also going to invest in cryptocurrency, but got very scared because of the crisis.
 Now I decided to suspend my investments, because every day something changes, I am very afraid that my shares will burn down.
  But I agree with you, in any case you need to understand the cryptocurrency issue itself and study it well, you have time while there is a crisis))

Report Reply

Reply by Luсio

posted

When deciding where to invest money in it is worth listening to the recommendations of economists and experienced investors such as Oskar Hartmann, click here to see more details. Competent investments can somehow pay for themselves and bring tangible benefits to the investor. Competent investing is the key to financial stability. 

Report Reply

Reply by Jasmine

posted

Thanks for the post! Today silver is more volatile and cheaper. If you like active trading you can use it. At the same time, gold is more expensive and it's the best fit for diversifying your portfolio. I think that both of these investment tools are great for 2019-2022 years. By the way, I'd love to invest in coins, but I'm not so deep into that. I wanna buy https://www.pacificpreciousmetals.com/product/328155-2022-1oz-american-silver-eagle this American silver eagle. What can you say?

Report Reply