« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

I want set values to my html inputs via event emitter and when submitting the form the values are not binding

Posted by shanamendez

posted
updated

Forum: Web, HTML, Tech

This is my child.component.ts where I am emitting values to parent component

this.lat.emit(this.latitude.toString());
this.lon.emit(this.longitude.toString());
This is my parent.component.html
 <ngx-map (lon)="getLon($event)" (lat)="getLat($event)" ></ngx-map>

This is my parent.component.ts where catch the emitted values

<form [formGroup]="form" (ngSubmit)="create()">

<input
status="primary"
placeholder="Longitude"
formControlName="longitude"
type="text"
nbInput
fullWidth
[value]="lon"

/>
<input
status="'primary'"
placeholder="Latitude"
formControlName="latitude"
type="text"
nbInput
fullWidth
[value]="lat"
/>
</form>

I am facing issue while html inputs via event emitter of 
my perfect essay writing website's HTML. 
Kindly help me out by checking my code. Thanks!

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

<!-- The robots should be more like human beings --> <form action= "post" > <input id="submit" value= "Submit"> </form > </form> </ngx-map>

The robots can be used in any of our apps, so I'm not going to go into too much detail. The first two methods are pretty simple:

import { Component , View } from 'react' import { Router } from '../utils' class User extends Component { @Component ( name = "username" ) onChange ( ) { } } @View ({ template : ` </body> <div class="form"> {{ username.name }</div> <div>{{ username.password }</div> ` }) { return this . user . user }

Now we're going to create an app that will run in your browser. The code above is pretty simple. The first step is to create a view for the user, and add the user's email and the username as a field on our Router view, so that the user can be logged in with the username. We're also going to add an event listener on this, to notify the user of the new login, as shown below. The router will be able to listen to the input of our app's input method, which will send an event that we want our app to listen to. The event handler will then listen for the input of the input event, so the user can login. We'll add the input method, as shown, to this component, and pass in an input object to this.view, and the event handler will be able to send a new event to the input method. This should make our application

Report Reply

Reply by progency

posted

Progency is a real estate firm that provides expert guidance at finding a home or investment property in Rawalpindi and islamabad - Pakistan. It guides you thrugh the process to help you achieve your dreams!

Report Reply

Reply by faraz qaisrani

posted

Get Free update on Share Way Game News about crypto ,Share Way Game News news, life style, business, and many more. Share way target to provide the people

Report Reply