« Friends Forum

How to approach ppl and be more approachable??????

Posted by meliscorpio7

posted
updated

Forum: Friends

yeah im struggling, idk how to start a conversation..

any tips??

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by maj

posted

literally same would love to know some tips lmao

Report Reply

Reply by ren

posted
updated

I’m not an expert, but I’ve recently started trying to be more approachable too. 

Here’s a few things I’ve started to do:
- Changed up my posture a bit (less slouching, more open body gestures)
- sometimes I strike up a conversation with someone around me by saying something random! Like a joke, or if you’re not a super humorous person, maybe a compliment! 
- If a group of people are having a conversation about something I relate to, I’ll jump in and add a quick comment Ex. “Seriously, that movie was so good!” “Are you guys talking about ____? I just watched that too!”
If it’s not a group of people it can be even more intimidating, but sometimes if I see someone sitting alone i ask a simple question like “hey! Whatcha doing?” And even that can start a conversation!
I hope this helps somehow, I used to be a pretty anxious person so it really makes me feel like I’ve grown after being able to give tips like these :D

Report Reply

Reply by marian

posted

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->It's great when I read an article lolbeans about a good game like this. It is very well written if you can know this. This is a good game that gives us a lot of emotions.

Report Reply

Reply by marian

posted

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->It's great when I read an article lolbeans about a good game like this. It is very well written if you can know this. This is a good game that gives us a lot of emotions.

Report Reply