« Music Forum

whats ur fav album & why ?

Posted by miss world

posted

Forum: Music

i like magic mystery tour by the beatles cause its trippy wbu ?

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Edgar Allan Hoe

posted

Right now I've been obsessed with Noriko Miyamoto's 1980 album "Rush". One of the few albums I can just sit down and listen to from start to finish enjoying each song.

Report Reply

Reply by gino

posted

333 by Bladee or Apricot Princess by Rex Orange County
both are complete no skips for me

Report Reply

Reply by Wilfred Taykor

posted

At the moment Kid A-Radiohead cause its so good to just lay into bed and vibe at night with

Report Reply

Reply by tsuukiko

posted

Marginalia by Masakatsu Takagi!

the album in its entirety is a spectacular story, regardless of how you interpret it. the ability of this to be able to transport you immedietly to a set state of mind (at least in my case) is nothing short of magical!

that, and all of Sault's discography. all of their tunes make me want to join an organized crime ring (in the best way possible)

Report Reply

Reply by zack ༉‧₊˚.

posted

i have many, but as of right now, i'd say 40oz. to freedom by sublime and VS. by pearl jam

Report Reply

Reply by RouletteYourLocalKitKat

posted

Magical Mystery Tour because it just sounds amazing

Report Reply

Reply by mattbruhr

posted

rubber soul

it's been my fav album for years now, i absolutely adore that "melancholic cabin in the woods" vibe it has, pretty much every song from that album is a masterpiece and it represents a perfect balance between early and late beatles. perfection imo

Report Reply

Reply by maddiesturst

posted

i looooove please please me by the beatles, i dont understand why a lot of people dont like it, i find it great and cool

i also love electra heart by marina, my personality its based on that album!

Report Reply