« Back to the creepypasta fans Forum

creepypasta project

wouldn't it be dope to get a small group of people to make a project like marble hornets consisting of lost footage or something like that. just an idea but it would be something fun to do over the summer.

Report Topic

16 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jack

posted

that would be like so awesome 

Report Reply

Reply by lily evans kinnie !!

posted

omg that would be a dream come true

Report Reply

Reply by Mint

posted

That'd be awesome ngl

Report Reply

Reply by GlennSlayer

posted

Omg i agree <3

Report Reply

Reply by xXLucia.ClinicXx

posted

i love this idea sm

Report Reply

Reply by acuteangeluwu

posted

the dreammm but i have no one to do this with (╥﹏╥)

Report Reply

Reply by Ghost

posted

I would 10/10 help the slenderverse def needs more content nowadays

Report Reply

Reply by SeaAngel

posted

THAT WOULD B SICK!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Wafflez

posted

That would genuinely be so cool!!

Report Reply

Reply by p0isoniis<3!!

posted

that would really be cool

Report Reply

Reply by xXredXangelXx

posted

If only I had friends to do it with :’)

Report Reply

Reply by XxDing_

posted

im actually planning smth like that, nd i might start filming in a couple of years :] ive come up with some base concept stuff so far but not more story than like, a first entry. ive got an old camera thats around 12 years old maybe that im planning on using for it mainly, and i think i know what im going to name it :D

only thing im missing is some people to act in it, story, and definite characters, but i only started this little project very recently so i think thats okay xD besides, im in no hurry because i have no plans of starting to film before like a couple of years cause of age and amount of free time and other personal stuff.

Report Reply

Reply by Clownerie

posted

I would totally be so down for that!! I wish I had friends IRL who were just as interested as I was in the fandom so we could do cool stuff like ghis

Report Reply

Reply by Sue

posted

I'm just now seeing all the replies to this forum lol. It's been about a year I belive since I made this post and I have started and stopped preparations for this idea many times since then. If anyone is genuinely interested or is already planning on doing something like this pls private message me cause I want in xD

Report Reply

Reply by Moon NightingGale

posted

That would be awesome! 

Report Reply

Reply by ☆𝕷𝖀𝕮𝕬☆✮⋆˙

posted

I LOVE marble hornets it's my fav. I think this would be an awesome idea!!!

Report Reply