« Back to the EMO'S NOT DEAD Forum

oh i miss it so much

Posted by tannerbananner

posted
updated

Forum: EMO'S NOT DEAD Group

i hope im not the only person in here who has this same situation-

but like i miss being emo so much. my emo phase was from 6-9th grade. and as most phases do, it slowly went away. but its still a part of me you know? i still love the music, i admire the clothes, i love the whole cutesy lingo that went with it. people ask me why i dont just go back, and i dont know how to feel about that. for one, i dont want to. its simply not my style or thing anymore and i grew out of it. but maybe id like it... 
i dont know. do you think being an emo will always be a part of your life? i think it will be. it was the best years of my life <3 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by spicy-sparklez

posted

i can relate sort of 

Like I've still got that "emo" looking haircut but I don't bother putting eyeliner on everyday and in a way I've grown out of the nobody gets me >:( fuckin normies mindset I used to have, but I just know that my music tastes will never change and emo style will always have a special place in my heart, even if I don't look the part all the time :') I get "wat you don't look like you listen to screamo" a lot but idk, I don't think u have to look a certain way to prove it yanoe

Report Reply