« Back to the creepypasta fans Forum

OCS/Versions of characters?

Does anyone have any ocs that they still hold dear, or on the contrary, their own interpretation of a classic creepypasta story?

For me it's Jeff for sure. During my freshman year I made an entire new story for him(Don't think I'll ever write it out unless someone's curious about how it goes) and I've held it near and dear to my heart ever since. I wanted to tie more tragic horror elements into it instead of gore. 
I don't really have any Ocs I remember to great detail, but I do remember a ghost girl I made that got murdered by a friend and would appear in mirrors to haunt her.

Report Topic

16 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by BudderPecan

posted

I guess I do have a version of Ben that may as well be a Zelda OC, he's kind of a more Zora-like dude who was made from fear itself as the antithesis to any Link, he could strike fear into the hearts of the bravest Links, but his one weakness is that he himself is afraid of almost everything so he could never find the courage to rise to power.

He was mostly a part of my Tri-Force Heroes based story. His goal was to obtain the Tri-force of courage so that his could remove his biggest weakness, which would allow him to do whatever he pleases. He teamed up with Shadow Link (From the Four Swords Manga) who had the goal of obtaining to Tri-Force of Wisdom (To figure out who he can trust), to collect the Tri-Force.

They had no faith in each other and expected each other to turn on them constantly, even though neither of them had any plans to stab each other in the back.

They eventually come across the three Links from Tri-Force Heroes and "convinced" one of them to join Ben and Shadow. They planned to have the Link they befriended take the Tri-force of power, but then she revealed that she was still on her brothers' side, but tried to convince the two that they have nothing to gain from collecting the Tri-Force after realizing Ben and Shadow's fearful motives.

Shadow was ready to trust her, but Ben was not and he grabbed the Tri-Force of Courage. He exploded into laughter not feeling frightened by the people he was around for the first time, he then urged Shadow Link to hold the Tri-Force before Ben started turning into stone. Shadow was hurt, losing yet another friend and fled into the wilderness.

Hopefully I didn't bore you with so much story, but this question unlocked a memory.

There is also Tails Doll as a Sonic character, but I don't think that counts.

Report Reply

Reply by BudderPecan

posted
updated

I guess I do technically have an OC originated from a Creepypasta named NellieWaferz, who was supposed to let's play a creepy rom hack using Kasane Teto as her voice, but she got repurposed into a pro gamer almost immediately after I drew her.

NellieWaferz

She was originally going to be a victim of a cyberbully making a very personal romhack of Adventures Of Lolo to harass her, but she ended up being too adorable to be put in a Creepypasta.

Report Reply

Reply by ⦻._Kyle Witherton‎_.⦻

posted

Oh def. I have an OC named Buttons and he is my baby boy son. I love him so much. I made him back in I believe early middle school and I love him dearly.

Report Reply

Reply by p0isoniis<3!!

posted

I remember that at 10/9 years old I had a very shitty OC, I think, I don't remember the whole story in great detail, but there was something in which the protagonist (I don't remember her name) went to a camp with her classmates, and at night slenderman attacks the camp, and the protagonist survives and stays for a while wandering through the forest, and after several attacks from slenderman, he manages to knock her out, and I think slender manages to convince the protagonist to join the creepypastas, yes, shit, I remember I wanted to upload the story to wattpad, luckily not xD, I know I have drawings of the main character, but I wouldn't humiliate myself

- Sorry my bad English, I don't really speak it, all this is from the translator):

Report Reply

Reply by puppicide

posted

oh i def do!!! im still super big in the creepypasta fandom and have plenty of ocs to talk about and even rewritten a few because i can xd. im all for talking about ocs, having cringy ones n such. its not harmful to have fun!!!

Report Reply

Reply by specterplasm

posted

I wrote a Creepypasta inspired story for a class a few years back that features a woman encountering an unusual creature with while camping with her friends. She had strayed from the camp after hearing an inviting voice in the woods telling a campfire story only to be led right to a sighting of what she believed to be local wildlife, perhaps a deer milling about in the late evening hours right before nightfall. She believed she had snuck up on it, but then it turned to face her, almost as if it had anticipated her finding it. She could now see, moments too late, that the animal had thick, dark fur and large front paws, and instead of antlers as she falsely remembered it having, it had horns and ears like a goat. Before she could process the beast’s face, she fell unconscious and was dragged deep into the woods by the creature that is neither predator nor prey. :3 (she survives but the story isn’t quite done being rewritten) 

Report Reply

Reply by _Local_gh0st_

posted

I have like my own origin for like half of the pastas, inspired from the og's ofc, specially the killers group, including Liu, im pretty happy with it, but like you, i dont think ill ever post it 

Report Reply

Reply by _Local_gh0st_

posted

I have like my own origin for like half of the pastas, inspired from the og's ofc, specially the killers group, including Liu, im pretty happy with it, but like you, i dont think ill ever post it 

Report Reply

Reply by l0st_silv3r

posted

my persona is literally the original version of lost silver so yeah i guess

Report Reply

Reply by Sue

posted

All the people in here saying they have rewritten versions for some of the ogs but haven't shared them Def should cause that was always my favorite part of the fandom when I grew out of the more fanon portrayal of the pastas and started looking at more of the disturbing side of the fandom it was always those quotev authors who had some of the BEST fanworks of the characters with their rewritten versions.

Report Reply

Reply by creepypastafangirl

posted

omg! the person who posted most recently on the form, birdie, u r sooooo real. i've been into creepypasta for so long and obvs as i've gotten older i've torn apart the internet looking into diff fanworks in my past time. idk if u care much for reader insert fics but regardless if you do or not, you MUST read this toby re-work story called "hey, honey". funny enuf you mentioned quotev bc it is actually a quotev story! they hav some hidden gems on that site i swear el oh el. 

the story has a super good interp of toby's disorders as well as slender sickness & his family 2! here's the link <3 https://www.quotev.com/story/13587279/Ticci-Toby-Hey-Honey

Report Reply

Reply by kardamaHHmoon

posted

I have 5 creepypastas

Report Reply

Reply by ⚰️xXkatXx🦇

posted
updated

I do have an OC and I'll be her on halloween :3 her story is not finished and she still has no name but shortly it's a maid who worked for a rich family but they treated her extremely bad so she killed them all, something like that. I'm only done with her look- torn maid dress all covered in blood, torn tighs, high black boots, black hair, blood on her face... one of the tortures the family have done to her is to bleach her eyes so I use white lenses for that. Also for the question why she didn't run away from them is because she wanted to help her very poor or sick(I haven't chosen yet) mom. It's not very in detail so if u guys have any ideas to add to the story I'd be grateful :DD also what name should I give her..??

Report Reply

Reply by meli.her

posted

i have an oc of the daughter of Jeff the Killer that i created :3 her name is Janisse!!

she never knew who her dad was after the death of her mom but one day he went after her to take her back with him from her uncle and then she remembers all her past life with him and the creepypastas!! ><

Report Reply

Reply by Moon NightingGale

posted

I had made an oc named Sharpshooter, did have a whole backstory of him but I would have to rewrite and edit on him since I was in middle school when I had created him. Wish I could have drawn him or had someone to draw him for me back then. Would have to remember everything I had about him and his appearance. 

Report Reply

I have a story in mind called The Norman Elford case. It's about a young college student who mysteriously disappeared. He would write about his college year in a diary, but the pages get more and more cryptic and weird. His friend from college, Casper, takes matters into his own hands, given the lack of police help on the case, and wants to solve Norman's case himself. 

It's full of plot holes right now, but I hope it sounds interesting :')

Report Reply