« Back to the kpop stans! <3 Forum

Favorite group ults / korean solo-artists / bands?

I listen to many within those categories so it's difficult to list them all but a few favorites of mine are; Bts, Txt, Twice, RV, P1harmony, Dean, Taeyeon, Colde, DPR LIVE, OuiOui, IU, BIBI, Yerin Back and The Volunteers <3 

List any group/band/solo-artist w song recommendations if you'd like too as well! 

Report Topic

34 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by zbrizzyy

posted
updated

I love BTS, dpr Ian , Ateez, blackpink, stray kids, T1419, Seventeen and BewhY and a couple more i cant think of

BTS - airplane pt 2 has been the song i been into a lot lately 
DPR Ian- I love his song called so beautiful like love love it lol 
t1419- almost all of their songs but the one i love the most is Flex
Ateez- deju vu best song ever
BewhY- Man in the suit is great
Blackpink- pretty savage cause its so bad ass 
Stray kids- Been listening to thunderous a lot oh and also Red Lights such a good song
Seventeen - I love the song Getting Closer

Report Reply

Reply by Taylor

posted

I listen to Twice, red velvet, LUCY, and Bol4

Bol4- Bom, Galaxy, some, and stars are over me

Lucy- Rolling Rolling

Report Reply

Reply by Kayleigh

posted

BLACKPINK, TWICE AND ITZY!!

i dont really stan any bg's but i like bts :)

BASIC I KNOW

Report Reply

Reply by .-.zapzap._.

posted

NCT, BTS, Stray Kids and Ateez! :D (hmu if u stan as well)

Report Reply

Reply by 🍒

posted

svt always my #1 <3 but also txt,tbz,onlyoneof,woodz.. recently also stayc bro thats like .5 of my stan list tho🥹

Report Reply

Reply by 999yn4

posted

BTS, Black Swan, & STAYC

Report Reply

Reply by bloody.shoes.420

posted

groups:

bts, stray kids, enhypen, txt, exo, kard*, blackpink. (im not that into gg)

soloists:
eric nam, jessi and jay park (only some songs and i like his music not his character)

i would like to get into more groups but i dont really have the time nor the energy to look up on other groups

*they had a lot of hype abroad but in korea not much people really knew who they were but nonetheless every song they make is a guaranteed bop.

Report Reply

Reply by KARMA

posted

OH EM GEEEE OKAY I GOT THIS

groups: BTS, The Rose ( highly reccommend!!! ), TNX, TXT, ASTRO, DREAMCATCHER, Xdinary Heroes, XG, & Purple Rain

soloists: DPR IAN, Chungha, Eric Nam, Woosung, Wonho, Hwasa, Baekhyun, BIBI, BoA, Taeyeon, WOODZ, B.I, & Kwon Eun-bi, ( although Cocona from XG isn't a soloist I def lovelove her parts in their songs )

Report Reply

Reply by legenda

posted
updated

i can't recommend ban seolhee enough!!!

Report Reply

Reply by sophtheloaf ★♧

posted

groups: loona, le sserafim, newjeans, ive, red velvet, gwsn, wjsn, aespa, apink and stayc ♫

soloists: summer soul, youha, muah!, summer cake, kwon eunbi, youra and meaningful stone ♫

Report Reply

Reply by AN☆REA

posted
updated

Enhypen, Twice, Dreamcatcher, Ateez, Itzy, TXT, BTS, T1419 (now known as TFN), Loona, Swervy

I don't really stan a lot of groups/soloists nowadays.

Report Reply

Reply by comet

posted

ult groups r vrvr (gyehyeon), piwon (ot6) and txt (ot5)

ult solos r b.i, woodz, yena and ian

Report Reply

Reply by alicia

posted
updated

groups: txt, kep1er, p1harmony!

soloists: iu, kang daniel!

-songs-

kep1er: up!, wa da da, we fresh!

iu: lilac, ah puh, can't love you anymore!

kang daniel: nirvana, parade, paranoia!

txt: devil by the window [the devil's voice that i met by the window at midnight was sweet], blue hour [you and i found in the sky at 5:53], tinnitus [wanna be a rock]!

p1harmony: doom du doom, do it like this, bff [best friends forever]

Report Reply

Reply by xX_N1ghtm4r3_P01s0n_Xx

posted

My ultimates are BTS and Stray Kids, hands down. My personal favourite tracks of theirs recently (and in order) are "Red Lights"/"Taste"/"Domino" (Stray Kids) and "Dionysus" (BTS).

Report Reply

Reply by jaeyoon ! !

posted

oh em geeeee, i love le sserafilm , twice , and txt ! !

my fav song by le sserafilm right now is " Eve , Psyche & the Bluebeard's Wife "

my fav song by twice is " Alcohol - Free "

and my fav song by txt is " Can't You See Me ? "

i used to like BTS , Blackpink, etc. but the fandoms made me leave .

I kind of like Stray Kids , but again , the fandom is really bad .

Report Reply

Reply by Xav

posted

Turbo, 2NE1, BigBang, pretty much any old YG artist (1tym, Jinusean, Perry, Lexy, etc.), BTS

I honestly can't think of any recommendations since there are so many good songs but I really recommend Turbo and 2NE1

Report Reply

Reply by sissi

posted

Exo - Bird (The Best Version)

Monsta X - If With U

Twice - Espresso

SHINee - Tell Me What To Do

It's so hard to pick favourites/give recommendations when you like close to every song they release so I picked the ones I had on repeat for days. It's almost all B-Sides/Single releases somehow lolol 

My brain got stuck on these, I hope yall enjoy them too !

Report Reply

Reply by PLAYER☆1 PE*PE!🌺🌊

posted

omg theres sm but id say TXT, Onlyoneof, NCT (all units), Brown Eyed Girls, WJSN, Boynextdoor, (G)I-DLE, DPR Ian ans Live, Kai & Yukika !

Report Reply

Reply by Jasper

posted

DPR artist are sooo good, also BIBI is one of the best khh artist i met

Report Reply

Reply by jiji 𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

posted

dreamcatcher are my absolute favorite of all time!! i know they're not necessarily unpopular but i think they should be more appreciated, they only release good music 💯💯💯

Report Reply

Reply by P✩

posted

BTS,ATEEZ,P1HARMONY and for solo DEAN! 

Report Reply

Reply by elodie ꨄ

posted
updated

oooh umm i really like twice, blackpink, skz, gidle, and newjeans, lesserafim, itzy, dreamcatcher, enhypen, bts, ateez, and stayc (i love so many other groups but im too lazy to type)

my favorite bands are xdinary heroes and rolling quartz, i listen to some day6 songs AND I HEARD OF THE ROSE BEFORE BUT IVE NEVER LISTENED TO ANY SONGS 

can anyone like recommend any kbands cuz i wanna stan more bands so i can bug my friends abt them 

Report Reply

Reply by whoshannrr

posted

defff skz and gidle 

Report Reply

Reply by LANEY

posted

nastyona is a great band like soooo great ^_^ they arent talked abt enough

Report Reply

Reply by sel☆

posted

ult boy groups: p1harmony, riize, txt, nct 127, nct dream, and ateez.

ult girl groups: le sserafim, newjeans, red velvet, and twice.

solo: sunmi, iu, baekhyun, jo yuri, and kwon eunbi.

fav k-artists: dpr ian, dpr live/dabin, dvwn, jey, dean, and se so neon.

。・:*˚:✧。

Report Reply

Reply by gl♡w!

posted

My solo ult is ICHAN! some of you might know him from boys planet (where he was called e-chan) or i-land (where he was called jaebeom) but his solo music is SO GOOD and sadly sooo underrated :( my fav song of his is eternal summer if anyone wats to listen!

Report Reply

Reply by Jam ✩

posted

I ult stan ikon and skz

i have other stan groups like blackpink, triple s, new jeans and more!! 

i really wish 2 find some ikon stans here...

Report Reply

Reply by Arin=P

posted

I really recomend Dosii, cosmic boy, youra, yerin baek, baek a yeon, colde, seori, miso, oh hyuk and heize! All of them are krnb artists, so if u r into rnb you may like them =) 

Report Reply

Reply by h3rmithefrog

posted

Currently I have only followed 3 groups, BTS, Stray Kids and Ateez.

I've been as Army for more than 3 years, more than 1 year as Stay, and I'm still a baby Atiny, but I'll still do the ranking with my favorites.

Boygroups: Stray Kids, BTS, Ateez, TXT, Xdinary Heroes, Enhypen, RIIZE and BIGBANG, among others.

Girlgroups: IVE, LE SSERAFIM, Twice, NewJeans, (G)I-DLE, aespa and Billlie.

And my favorite soloist is B.I.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝑵𝒂𝒕

posted
updated

Ateez, Xdinary Heroes, (G)i-dle, Twice, Bts, Zb1, Svt, 8Turn, Jungkook, Taehyung, Holland, Bibi and Dpr Ian ‼️

Report Reply

Reply by Valeria

posted

I really recommend you Seventeen, their performances, vocals, everything is gold. Atp they are comedians who can sing lol. My top songs are Shadow, Pretty U, Fallin' Flower, Ima-even if the world ends tomorrow, kidult, Ready to love and good to me :))!!

Report Reply

Reply by ash !!

posted
updated

i love bts, skz, txt, billlie, new jeans, dpr ian and dpr live

song recs: 134340 by bts, silent cry but skz, maze in the mirror by txt, $un palace by billlie, hurt by new jeans, no silhouette by dpr ian, and yellow cab dpr live!

Report Reply

Reply by lovvsgyuu

posted

I listen to many artist, but my stans are; TXT, BTS, GOT7, SHINee, Woojin (soloist) and The Rose (Band)

Currently, i talk so much about txt because my another stans are in pause, but i really love them so much

I also listen to more groups, but those are my main ones.

Report Reply

Reply by aresisheree

posted
updated

MY ULT GROUP IS NCT AND RIIZE!!

Report Reply