« Games Forum

what's ur fav handheld?

Posted by anarchomuslimah

posted

Forum: Games

mine is the switch but i also love all of the ds' !! i'm also rlly interested in getting a ps vita or psp at some point 

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ms Myspace

posted

Same for the DS family, but I'll go with the 3DS for me because of the bigger game library/in-system abilities for emulation

Report Reply

Reply by aryanhisham

posted

The switch is pretty good

Report Reply

Reply by swchr

posted

I've had a Vita, a Switch and a 3DS XL (for 3 months) and honestly, maybe it's just nostalgia but that 3DS was the most awesome thing ever.

Report Reply

Reply by Edgar Allan Hoe

posted

The PSP out of pure nostalgia. I still have my old one that I don't use anymore since the battery isn't what it once was

Report Reply

Reply by Henry/Kitsune

posted

nintendo switch! the screen is just the right size

Report Reply

Reply by Apav

posted

Definitely PSP, but GBA comes in at a close second. The PS Vita is awesome too, it can do so much more if it's modded, but that is so much harder to do than modding a PSP.

The PSP unmodded is still great. Ratchet and Clank, Daxter, Lego Star Wars, Star Wars Battlefront, ATV Offroad Fury, Socom Fireteam Bravo, GTA Liberty City Stories... It just has everything. Plus you can buy an adapter for micro SD, get like 128gb of storage, and fill it full of music and movies. It pre-dates the iPhone, but can do everything! There are even some fan made games that dont even require modding, like MineCraft PSP. 

GBA because I can pick up cheap but interesting games for it all over the place. It's a shame that the system has gotten so expensive. I use to find them for 5-15$ and now they're over 100$ 0.o 

Report Reply

Reply by Stardawg

posted

Its a tie between the DSi and 3DS. I'm biased towards the DSi literally only because of Flipnote Studio. I put more hours into dicking around on Flipnote than I did playing any other game. Save for SoulSilver, that is. Flipnote was truly a beast of a program. There were so many talented animators on that thing and it always blows my mind that all of those animations were done on a tinyass DS screen lol.

Report Reply