« Games Forum

forgotten/obscure childhood games?

Posted by mari

posted

Forum: Games

Discuss any childhood games of yours that not a lot of people may have played or heard people talk about!

I had a few DS games that I never really seen people talk about, but the strangest one is "What's Cooking? With Jamie Oliver". It was just a weird little cooking game I would play with my friends all the time and create the most barf-inducing mixtures to shove in the oven and burn <3 I loved playing Drawn to Life (DS) but the fandom is literally non-existent u.u the music is banger though.

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xX_CatOverlord_Xx

posted

oh man the first thing that comes to mind is Folklore for the ps3, fandom is non-existent but i was obsessed with it and it's a huge comfy game now

Report Reply

Reply by kaleidopsy

posted

honestly, i'd say over the hedge: the game for nintendo ds.

i shredded in that

Report Reply

Reply by brxx

posted

I had a cooking game but forgot what it was called. I used to have a dragon game on the ds and it brings back so much nostalgia thinking abt it. It was a lit game but I forgot the name

Report Reply

Reply by marco!!

posted

i remember playing a bunch of tabtale games when i got an ipad for my 6th birthday, one of the games that wasnt a tabtale type one was some, cookie run type cinderella game youd have to dodge objects and get a high score,, another one of the games was an anna one where she was bruised up and i think have a scar on her cheek and you'd have to help her i think,.,., 

Report Reply

Reply by ♡ zöe ♡

posted

This very specific Pop Idol game for Gameboy. I used to SWEAT it as a kid to unlock all of the cute clothes, despite the graphics rendering them obscure lmaooo

Report Reply

Reply by apollo‽!

posted

this one specific flash series called achievement unlocked, i think it had 3 instalments? either way, you would play as this little blue elephant and go around collecting achievements in the game. that's it. that's the whole game. the first one and second one have a much more simplistic style, while the third one (the one i played the most of and is arguably the superior one) had a very cartoony and colourful style, think like a newgrounds game. loved it a lot when i was younger.

Report Reply