« Back to the SpaceHey Forum

Things that Groups need to be more viable

Posted by heath

posted
updated

Forum: SpaceHey Group

private groups -
a.) the ability to make an entire group private. someone clicks "join" and they have to be accepted by a mod. threads are private from the public.
b.) the ability to make the threads of a group private from non members. if someone joins the group, than they can see the threads.

group blasts - the owner of a group has the ability to send out a "group blast" - a message to everyone in the group. this can have anything from links to new threads to updates about the group. This will make groups MUCH more central and interactive!

group polls - everyone loves polls!

locking threads - groups mods should have the ability to lock threads so no one can post on them.

delete groups - i have some tests groups that need to be deleted. in the edit section of your group the owner should have the option to delete the group.

replies - To make group threads more interactive we need the ability to reply to what people say. when someone leaves a comment on a thread, we should have the ability to hit "reply" and comment on that person's comment. like bulletins do.

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by An

posted

Hi there!
Thank you so much - those are all great ideas!
I actually added a "delete" button to the group settings earlier today, so that's done! I'll add the rest of your suggestions to my to-do list :)
Thank youuu!

Report Reply

Reply by They_Baby_Mama

posted

Spot On !

Report Reply

Reply by Addams

posted

Agreed with everything you've said!

Report Reply