« Back to the Every day is halloween 🎃 Forum

what's the worst halloween costume you have ever had?

what's the most cringy-est halloween costumes ever!!

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by avesuxx

posted

mine has to be Sans from undertale. I regret being him sm and everytime i see a pic of me in the costume i puke!

Report Reply

Reply by mars <3

posted

i don't think i've ever had a halloween costume that i've ever regretted-  but one day, i will probably regret going as a minecraft character in six inch heels lmao

Report Reply

Reply by winteringstings

posted

not a bad costume, but i remember one year i made purple ladybug costume (i was 5) and got so frustrated being called a butterfly all night. 

Report Reply

Reply by will

posted

I had a hand me down witch costume and while we were trick or treating I kept tripping because the costume was too long and I was being left behind because of it.

Report Reply

Reply by Gorixology

posted

The worst one was when my step father decided to dress me up as Tpain. He gave me his baggy sweat clothes, a heavy chain, a doorag, and even used a sharpie on my face to give me a mustache and a beard. If you ever live up north in any country you know the importance of layering. My butt forgot to layer and my legs were not having any of it. So my legs were freezing and a girl hit on me thinking I was a guy.....I was 13 at the time XD

Report Reply

Reply by 🕷sxturniii 🦇

posted

omg this is such a good question. i never rlly had any bad Halloween costumes but one... it was a skeleton costume i got in 2021 what made it worse was that it was last min so i got the first one i seen on amazon prime.

how it kinda looked:

Report Reply

Reply by 🕷sxturniii 🦇

posted

omg this is such a good question. i never rlly had any bad Halloween costumes but one... it was a skeleton costume i got in 2021 what made it worse was that it was last min so i got the first one i seen on amazon prime.

how it kinda looked:

Report Reply

Reply by Malibu

posted

1st grade when I wore my "Bride" costume to school (everyone else wore theirs too) and a classmate told everyone I had worn it because we were going to get married.

Report Reply

Reply by Rorio

posted

One year I think I was in 4th grade I dressed up as a peacock and my mom and I worked so hard on it and my bully rupped the feathers off :/ it sucked

Report Reply

Reply by f3ral_gh0st X__x

posted

not cringy just lazy but last year i got upset abt my costume plans bc all i had was vampire which i had already done so i gave up n just sprayed blood all over my face lol

Report Reply