« Back to the 420cuties Forum

first time stories

I'll start...

The first time I smoked I was with two friends of mine and we were in a wood. I was so high that I threw up and my friends ran away laughing. Also we went to a funfair and I was so stoned so I sit to rest but I was seeing people's aura or at least I belived so ahahah. Tell me yours

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by grace arras

posted

pls my first time was insane. i was like 12/13?? it was also off a dap pen which is just.. wow. i dont think i really inhaled tbh. but it still got in my lungs. all i remember is that i ate an entire tub of ice cream mixed with an entire bag of takis, and passed out on a chair. fun times.

Report Reply

Reply by erin kozlovnka

posted

i think it was when i was 13, i got so high that i couldn't see and i dropped the lighter that i thought was the joint so i started crying and apologising to my friend

he didn't care lol
i went home cause i was so tired and i made my friend get me food 

Report Reply

Reply by kanah <3

posted

my first time was in the car with my parents, i think i was 14-15, we were on our way to a park and i was so high i genuinely didnt think i was awake, the entire time i thought i was dreaming and i kept touching my boyfriend and panicking telling him i thought i was asleep. my parents bought me mcnuggets and i couldnt even eat them bc i felt so out of it, it was really scary having my first high in public at a park

Report Reply

Reply by Angel Dawn

posted

I was 14 at the time and it was with my best friend. She’s still one of my best friends today, and we still smoke together xD anyway, we opened a window in my parents basement and smoked from a discreet pipe that was made to look like a lipstick. I kept insisting I didn’t feel anything so I asked for more. One minute I was sitting down smoking and the next I was standing but leaning against the wall laughing. I came back to when I heard my friend say “yeah you’re definitely high”. I could only whisper because I was scared someone could hear me talking lol.

10 minutes later my mom knocks on the door and starts talking about how she’s sensitive to smells after her showers and I was soooo paranoid. Turns out she was just giving my friend a lavender scented lotion lmao. We watched that 70’s show, ate Oreos, Takis and candy the whole night lmao. 

Report Reply

Reply by

posted

tbh i really have to think about my first high, it was so long ago i dont even remember, i think i was like idk 12? all i remember is i took the fatest hit and i still was like getting used to inhaling and didnt realize that the more you hold in the more u get high and cough, i coughed my life away and i was so baked it wasnt even funny. kinda funny tho. lol

Report Reply

Reply by Trippie's World

posted

I personally dont remember most of my first time personally because of how much I've smoked since then but the best I can remember is when I was 13 going to summer school. So basically my middle school has a park a block and a half away from the campus where everyone hangs there if they're in the neighborhood, so before I had to go in school for the day I had my childhood best friend in school with me and of course him being the better stoner than I am he brought us a rillo. Now I hadn't smoked a rillo or anything other than nic prior to this so sure like anyone else I was shittin bricks, anyways we both went over to the playset and smoked it down to a baby roach before going to school and BRO lemme tell you sum it was trippy. My first time smoking and I had to deal with my history teacher's lecture five minutes in wondering when the fuck he showed up, no I did not get caught and yes the following school year going into 8th turned out to be one of the most chaotic years I ever could say I've been thru based on me smoking more and the fact I never have and never will be sneaky with how I smoke lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Aly x3

posted

The first time i ever hit a cart properly i was at my friends house and at the time i was on adderall for my adhd (worst mistake ever ) . We ended up getting those packs of two half grams, oner sativa and one indica but got them mixed up . So i ended up smoking the sativa and taking and adderall (mind that at the time my psych was a genuine piece of shit so i had been takin this med at 6 pm) After that i cant really remember much except getting so high and running around this girls kitchen island in her kitchen for about an hour and a half because i had so much energy, after that i ate their entire fridge and crashed lol

Report Reply

Reply by Aly x3

posted

The first time i ever hit a cart properly i was at my friends house and at the time i was on adderall for my adhd (worst mistake ever ) . We ended up getting those packs of two half grams, oner sativa and one indica but got them mixed up . So i ended up smoking the sativa and taking and adderall (mind that at the time my psych was a genuine piece of shit so i had been takin this med at 6 pm) After that i cant really remember much except getting so high and running around this girls kitchen island in her kitchen for about an hour and a half because i had so much energy, after that i ate their entire fridge and crashed lol

Report Reply

Reply by Joel

posted
updated

My first time was when i was 17. I was with my sister and all of her friends who were smoking in the car and i had always wanted to try to smoke. I was too scared to ask but her friend asked me if i wanted to and I said yes so my sister let me cuz it was only a starburst flavored pen. When we reached the beach i had hit their joint a couple times and wasn't really feeling anything. We got settled in at the beach where i hit their pen even more and they told me to keep going because they wanted me to take a huge hit and so i did because i was 17 and knew nothing and i started coughing so hard!! I was super chill. When we went back to my sisters friends place. we had ate some carl's jr and sat outside on their porch for a little. At this point they were smoking some more and i remember sitting on a stool so my legs were swinging back and forth on their own. I remeber saying "I cant stop my legs!" but i didn't panic i just laughed it off. I also remember staring at the moon. My sister had a second friend that was there too and she had kept being super worrisome that i was smoking too much and would freak but i was having the time of my life. Once i got super slumped, i couldn't even hold myself up anymore on the chair i was sitting on so they made me go inside and i just laid down on the couch and listened to tame impala. I still had to go home to my moms house (my sister shared a room with me at the time) so she had me shower before we left. I also have videos of me confusing a street light for the moon...

Report Reply

Reply by °^°Mars°^°

posted

first time i smoked i stole weed from my brother (hes a dick so he had it coming lmao) and i went to a friends place and we made a bong, then i did the worst thing ever I DIDNT GRIND IT UP AT ALL. i just fucking ploped a whole ass nug in the cone and smoked it and me and my firend just keeped going we have like 7 nugs each and we sat there like. "this shit isnt working at all" then boom i was off my fucking tits high. 

i smoke alot still to this day and i have never been as high as i was that day. 

Report Reply