« Back to the divination & magick Forum

tiktok tarot?

what are your opinions on tiktok tarot readings? are they reliable? is there some truth to what they are saying? or is it a bunch of bullcrap?

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by andrew!

posted

i always only takes what applies, regardless of what it is or where it comes from, if it hits home then you know to go with it

Report Reply

Reply by Jacqueline Michelle

posted

There isn’t a correct answer to this if it resonates with you then yes they can be correct if not then the reading is for someone else in the collective. The true tarot readers on TikTok will never ask you if you want a reading. You end up coming to them and are drawn to them and you can’t explain why.

Report Reply

Reply by Jacqueline Michelle

posted

There isn’t a correct answer to this if it resonates with you then yes they can be correct if not then the reading is for someone else in the collective. The true tarot readers on TikTok will never ask you if you want a reading. You end up coming to them and are drawn to them and you can’t explain why.

Report Reply

Reply by Ormen Long

posted

Unless it's meant to be "a reading for the upcoming week/month/year", it seems odd to me.

I have also seen people use tarot in order to get information about other people, like influencers, which is a massive breach of privacy.

Report Reply

Reply by nancy

posted

I always receive rlly specific cards and answers that fit my life a lot, in fact I wanted to create videos like that 4 fun, I think they´re cool, ofc its not that specific, thats why I prefer personal readings. 

Report Reply

Reply by Rib.ribb0n

posted

me personally i like to only trust readings that resonate w/me and also from people that give me a nice gut feeling, like my brain says "yeah this person KNOWS what there doing" yk?

Report Reply