« Helping each other Forum

Profile Help!!

The purpose of this forum is to provide profile help for the newbies and the oldies. Post your general profile debacles here and hopefully someone will help you. :)

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by vickyrage

posted

I'll go first. I can't see anyone's profile picture, nor can I see my own. I'm not sure if other can mines either. Is there anyone else having this problem? Can anyone help?

Report Reply

Reply by usermostboringnunoriginalbich

posted

try chrome or desktop type of ur on mobile :) if it doesn't work on well worst happens n Simone on the other end can't pick up the tone of ur voice

Report Reply

Reply by vickyrage

posted

@usermostboringunoriginalbich I'm on desktop haha. I sent a strongly worded letter to spacehey about it tho

Report Reply

Reply by EngiQu33ring

posted

The profile picture issue was the result of some server upgrades, they went down for everyone. Thankfully the rest of the site remained up throughout!

Report Reply

Reply by John

posted

Hi. Can anyone help me out with how to get my images that are embedded with imgbox to be centered beanth the short bio in my "About Me" portion of the profile? The way it's laid out (sloppily) is annoying my eyesight. Thanks for making this thread available! And thanks to whomever helps!   

Report Reply

Reply by elly ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

posted

can anybody help me with changing the colour of the red text? It’s annoying me alot. It stands out way too much and I don’t know what to do about it!

Report Reply

Reply by friend

posted

try finding a layout u like and copy and pasting it in the about me of ur profile, it will change the text

Report Reply

Reply by zai

posted

does anyone know how to put a pfp? I'm on mobile and don't have desktop, everytime I try to add a pfp it says "something something due to denied permissions" or smth... need help:(

Report Reply

Reply by cherubb

posted

hi hi!! im new, how do i add music to my profile?

Report Reply